• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD MEET in NOVEMBER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
i went to boston pizza last night and we got this like super pitcher heiny for like 40....only was like 8 beers....although half of it went on the floor

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256698279=Remy]
21st is good, we can do scotland yard again...
[/quote1256698279]

I want Scotland Yard to be a backup choice this time. Reason being we've been to SY twice already.

Boston Pizza would not be a bad choice *if* we could behave ourselves. It's a "family" restaurant, and let's be honest here -- we're too rowdy of a bunch to NOT get ourselves kicked out of the establishment.

This was why I proposed the Distillery District. It's downtown & it's full of pubs.

Hmmm...I guess we can almost settle on the 21st then. I'll give it 'til the weekend and see what other suggestions come up and then I'll make another thread that's cleaner and with the details.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Well its just something everyone is familiar with besides wegs, wegs would be good minus getting there means drivers. drivers means no or less drinking and thats no fun. it needs to be a bar or pub where our gayness will alteast be somewhat accepted. Kinda like the whole montannas thing that didnt work out too well when lead foot poped out his penis onto the table.

wait... considering the amazing gay sense i have aquired since playing with the biggest fags in the world, i think i just picked up leadfoot and penis on table...

*go to a gay bar

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
last kegger was sick, we should have one at narfs house. or something like that. anyone got a house we can rampage >?

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Lol be aware, if you are planning on offering your place for a TD meet be prepared to accept at least 500 thank yous from 47 per hour.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256754922=Remy]
Lol be aware, if you are planning on offering your place for a TD meet be prepared to accept at least 500 thank yous from 47 per hour.
[/quote1256754922]

For all you non-Asians out there, that's about one every 7 seconds.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1256755962=47]
last kegger was sick, we should have one at narfs house. or something like that. anyone got a house we can rampage >?
[/quote1256755962]

Someones house would be awesome. Im sure everyone will pitch it a couple bucks or a couple drinks for letting us chill there. Things will not be damaged either, we will keep our rowdiness to minimum.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
[quote1256759088=Remy]
i went to boston pizza last night and we got this like super pitcher heiny for like 40....only was like 8 beers....although half of it went on the floor
[/quote1256759088]
team pitcher fuck yeah

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256760776=Watermelon Jack]
CAN I COME?
[/quote1256760776]

After some careful deliberation with my esteemed colleagues, the answer is No. Wait, I mean Yes.

[quote1256760786=plastik800]
im getting depressed :D this gets more impossible for me to attend rofl
[/quote1256760786]

Attend dammit! You know you want to. Just tell your parents what Leroy told you to say -- only tell them there will be a big group of us so it'll be safer. :)

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1256762803=plastik800]
the closer, the better. i live about 15 mins north of vaughan :)
[/quote1256762803]

so like what, Maple? Oak Ridges?

If you could get a car you could carpool a bunch of people! They would be super appreciative! :D

mandy

TD Member
king city, so right beside oak ridges :P thats creepy xD
too bad i cant drive because i still cant get my G2 *thumbs up*

Status
Not open for further replies.