• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD MEET in NOVEMBER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy

TD Member
yeah and the time [cant be out too late, gotta make it seem like im just going to the mall or something or the movies]

mandy

TD Member
well im definitely not going to use narf's explaination, or leroy's xD

HI MOM! IM PROBABLY NOT GOING TO COME HOME EVER AGAIN BECAUSE IM GOING OUT TO MEET A BUNCH OF 30+ YEAR OLD MEN THAT I KNOW OFF THE INTERNET!

&quot:oh, okay sweetie."

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1256825495=plastik800]
well im definitely not going to use narf's explaination, or leroy's xD

HI MOM! IM PROBABLY NOT GOING TO COME HOME EVER AGAIN BECAUSE IM GOING OUT TO MEET A BUNCH OF 30+ YEAR OLD MEN THAT I KNOW OFF THE INTERNET!

&quot:oh, okay sweetie."
[/quote1256825495]

Sounds like a perfectly reasonable explanation any parent should easily comprehend...

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I just might "show up" one of these days. Never know... I am however still pissed off that its cheaper to fly to vegas/paris than it is Toronto.

Narf!

TD Admin
See if it was just the ride part, I'm sure we could've arranged something as a lot of us are responsible drivers. The time thing -- you're on your own on that one. May I suggest turning all the clocks back 2-3 hours? :P

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Ok back on topic 21st? Distillery district? We just going for drinks? Pool hall? Medieval Times(iunno)? Strip joint? Be total stereotipical nerds and go to a cyber cafe(not)?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1257201499=iSeize]
So Leroy, are you going to this meet? or the one in March?
[/quote1257201499]

the one in march. Too busy right about now.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
We have one, time, i say something at 7 cause my ass is watching hockey on a saturday night or not going at all.

Place, someplace with a TV so i can watch said hockey. i suggest hoops, college and younge, easy to access on the bus, food, TV, beer, pool, unfortunately that will result in no boyfriend for me that night

Status
Not open for further replies.