• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD MEET in NOVEMBER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSeize

TD Admin
aww poker sounds awesome. the windsor boys are definately gonna try to make one. maybe in march, when leroy can do it.

mandy

TD Member
lol narf, im not too concerned about that. its difficult for me to get downtown at a late time without my parents knowing. :(

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Why not just tell them you're hanging out with friends? I'm confused... we are friends right?

Things have changed since I was 18. I would hop into my pickup and come back whenever ;)

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256328881=plastik800]
lol narf, im not too concerned about that. its difficult for me to get downtown at a late time without my parents knowing. :(
[/quote1256328881]

What's there to worry? Just tell your parents that you'll most-likely be the only girl amongst a bunch of gamer guys that you met online. And that we'll all be consuming some alcoholic beverages -- and should you make a bad judgement at some point, then they'll see the video online.

Oh! And be sure to emphasize that you know us through the interwebs -- from personal experience, this will make your parents feel less worried. :)

But seriously, if you can make it, that'd be great. And we don't all stay out late, there are many that leave relatively early too.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
you guys are a bunch of sissies then. When I come, we will party epic. I'm dead serious too, Imma just get a hotel downtown and see how many knife fights I can start between the many races that populate TO.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Leroy, you need to go to Jane and Finch for that ;) might even see a shooting or two. If you come to Toronto we should totally go all out big hotel room that better have a big ass TV etc etc. I think we can even rent a condo for a night :D

I'll make time for this meet, just needa know when.

I'm sure we can come up with a good excuse Plastik like "Sorry mom/dad I've been in the studio all night recording" ;)

Epic post Narf :p

mandy

TD Member
lmfao, that would work IF my mom wasnt such a nosey little bitch. she'd come along :P
i can probably get away with it if i just say im going shopping... but yeah anyways xD

iSeize

TD Admin
To parents, the sentence "Im going to meet some people i know online"
means

"hey dad im coming back raped, pregnant, or not at all"

[quote1256334278=plastik800]
lmfao, that would work IF my mom wasnt such a nosey little bitch. she'd come along :P
i can probably get away with it if i just say im going shopping... but yeah anyways xD
[/quote1256334278]

Say you're going to stay at a friends house, go to the meet and hang out, then go to said friends house and sleep.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Well in doubt, be honest. Dad, I'm going to meet with a +30 yold black man that I met on the internerd.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256337368=plastik800]
[/quote1256337368]

Once again I'll play the bad guy and ask the question that's on some of our minds (I mean, hey, if I don't ask it, Stve will. Or Shotgun_Jesus. Or Brains. Or -- well you get the point).

"Is your mom hot? Maybe she could come to the TD meet too!"

mandy

TD Member
no xD my mom isnt hot xD and my dad is one of those big scary ex-hockey player guys that works for the city and will rip your limbs off :D

Status
Not open for further replies.