• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD MEET in NOVEMBER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
How does Nov. 14th work for everyone? As for a place...a pub downtown in/near the distillery district?

LT_Clash

TD Member
14th good for me if its ufc night ^^ then we could go to a bar playing the fight and distillery districts always fun

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1256485632=omission™]
What, give up HUNTING! forget it. i'm out
[/quote1256485632]

what? for a guy who keeps on wanting to meet us, you sure have the weirdest reasons not to come :).

Narf!

TD Admin
Well would people prefer UFC nights or not? UFC nights tend to be really crowded and harder to find tables for larger groups...

...and does the distillery district have a place that places UFC?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
no cover dummy. id prefer a UFC night. i can make it on the 14th, whether i work or not, ill come down, unless its DT or farther.

Narf!

TD Admin
Then we will have one in March as well. :)

But back to this one: if you guys just prefer to meet up for drinks at that distillery district, then it need not be the 14th so we don't have to fight with 78498473598423 UFC fans for seats. How's the 7th or 21st?

EDIT: or we can even do this on a Friday night!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I can get my ass back to Toronto for the 21st :)

distillery district = Cash grab, any bar/pub is gonna be more money then it's worth, but I'm up for drinks anywhere anytime.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256644052=iSeize]
what do drinks cost in TO?
[/quote1256644052]

$4-7 for a pint // $12-17 for a pitcher on average depending on where you go and what you get. But for you, a blowjob should suffice. ;) ...or should I say :o

@CoF , I chose distillery district because we can hop from pub to pub with little legwork and it's a pretty good atmosphere, but I'm open to suggestions

mandy

TD Member
theres no way in hell that ill be able to get down to the distillery district... but hey, my birthday is in march ;) maybe we should celebrate somewhere A LITTLE CLOSER FOR ME ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.