• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Healthy Breakfasts

Macido

DARKLY Regular
from what I understand, some bread is ok just check to make sure it doesn't have sugar added n crap. I like "light Rye".
I love a good bagel but they have no fiber (most of em) and will digest/fat store really quick and leave you hungry again.
Muffins are indeed cake, they are a dessert and not a breakfast food.
Cereal is like bagel but with sugar n milk, you will be hungry in an hour and will have received basically 0 daily nutrition except carbs and a nice sugar high. Your better off just drinking a glass of milk for the vitamin D/calcium.

You should try to make a version of this http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/baked-peach-almond-oatmeal/
so you can just heat it up and go.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
make a shake

get frozen strawberries (easy)
whey vanilla protein
forzen yogurt
banana
little bit of milk (gotta be that 2%)
and a spoon of peanut butter

taste real good
fills you up
good for you

gotta be that homo milk, tastes great

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
My morning usually consists of 2-3 espresso's (black), eat some cottage cheese, go to work.

Maybe banana if I'm awake before I go to work.

I like forks suggestion, seems well thought out.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
This best breakfast ever I'm gonna buy some cottage cheese and try that.

My morning usually consists of 2-3 espresso's (black), eat some cottage cheese, go to work.

Maybe banana if I'm awake before I go to work.

I like forks suggestion, seems well thought out.

$alvador

TD Member
I wake up a hungry mofo usually since I haven't eaten in at least 12 hours so food -> stomach fast is key. Soon as I roll out of bed kettle is on and I slap two packets of oatmeal into a bowl, top that shit with plain wheat bran for fibre (wheat bran next to oatmeals in cereal aisle), and pour myself a cup of kefir (9g casein protein + probiotics). When the kettle goes toot, some water goes to coffee, some water goes to oatmeal, a bit of PB and fruit gets mixed into the oatmeal and the whole thing is ready before morning wood softens

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Kefir is awesome, forgot about that stuff.

This thread makes me realize how much I would rather sleep then eat.