• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Healthy Breakfasts

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
As a guy on the go, I never have time to actually make food. I get up, shower, get dressed and go to work (I pack lunch for work the night before).

What do you guys do for a healthy breakfast?

So far, I've been doing banana, muffin or bagel, yogurt and tea. Any ideas?

Macido

DARKLY Regular
it sounds like a lot of work, but once you get routine going it's second nature.
I do;
1cup of "3 minute" oatmeal boiled on stove pot w/ honey
couple strips of turkey bacon on a pan for about 5 mins for protein

You can even set it up at lower heat, go shower and it's done when you get out.

Fork Included

TD Admin
for some months now i've finally started a morning routine

1. i bought myself one of those in-bottle-blenders, it's much easier to work and clean because it's just a typical 700-800ml bottle, and if you're in a real hurry you just take the thing with you!

2. morning shake consisting of: 1 banana, handful of blueberries, 3-4 strawberries, 2-3 blackberries, 2 tablespoons of your protien/vitamin powder, add water.
+
100 grams or so of cottage cheese on the side.

3. coffee when i get into work.

you can also throw in a hard-boiled egg in the mix in the morning.

also start researching low-carb diets, the less carbs you eat the less you want to eat in general.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
i got h1n1

Feels_cc3ab4_1811689.jpg

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
it sounds like a lot of work, but once you get routine going it's second nature.
I do;
1cup of "3 minute" oatmeal boiled on stove pot w/ honey
couple strips of turkey bacon on a pan for about 5 mins for protein

You can even set it up at lower heat, go shower and it's done when you get out.

this is a really good breakfast dammn, i'd save a ton of work and microwave the whole lot

Arc

TD Member
My wife and I make smoothies most mornings... Basically a bunch of spinach, OJ, container of greek yogurt, peanut butter and some random frozen fruits. You can easily add some protein powder or whatever else you want. We just keep trying new ratios to find good flavors. You really don't taste much of the spinach either.

Macido

DARKLY Regular
:bacon: ! reg bacon is a bitch to clean up after and takes foreeeeeever

Fastest solution is to buy a powder and mix it in one of these, would get expensive tho

400ml-Shaker-Bottle-With-Stainless-Steel-Ball-KL-7011-.jpg

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Breakfast feels are good feels.

I take a shit everyday about 30 minutes after waking up. Throw it in a pan, crack some eggs, throw some bacon in there and voila I got myself some shit eggs bacon. Wash it down with a 1 litre jug of piss.

Failing that, I eat a banana.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Protein and Water are the two most important things to have early in the morning just after waking.

Water -> Food -> Coffee

instead of the normal persons: Coffee -> Coffee -> Coffee -> Lunch -> Coffee

My usual breakfasts:

2 eggs and 2 turkey Sausages(uber protein)

or

greek yogurt + apple or banana

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Magic bullet dude, Smoothies! I make them the night before leave in fridge and run out the door with it.

Ive started to leave Greek Yogurt and Muesli at work, mix and eat.