• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Healthy Breakfasts

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
The amount of facepalm here for BJ is too funny, man thought bran muffins from tims was good for you.

Try whole foods you get pick up some healthy stuff for breakfast (ready made too), where I've been getting my museli and greek yogurt.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
The amount of facepalm here for BJ is too funny, man thought bran muffins from tims was good for you.

Try whole foods you get pick up some healthy stuff for breakfast (ready made too), where I've been getting my museli and greek yogurt.

Whole Foods is full of fake garbage, because of Montesanto or whatever it's called. They merked the shelves... Everything out there, to an extent, will be bullshit. I didn't say the bran muffin was healthy, but I thought a less bad choice, than some other shit is all.

Also, you must understand that everyone here's an expert, but meanwhile only a few people actually know what they're talking about. So I may sound naive, but I'm really just asking ...

Reactions: kts

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Whole foods is awful. Went to one in Miami... nothing but a bunch of crazy left wing tree hugging faggots paying ridiculous prices for food.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Personally i don't think its that bad, you have to know what you're looking for and know where you're getting ripped off on prices like going to BB for FS. There are a few other places that sell health food too, just not as convenient to go to (lots downtown)

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I don't eat breakfasts , I usually don't eat until like 10 at work. And even then it's like an apple, or orange or a fibre 1 bar. Its coffee and out the door. I really should change that though. I've been hearing a lot about juicers lately.

Check out a netflix movie called "fat sick and nearly dead". Inspirational shit and all it took was a juice diet.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
bought a sick juicer. love juice that doesnt have aids added and then sits on a shelf

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
peanut butter on toast is for diabetics. for cancer patients add two grams of weed.

Gunblade

TD Admin

Genesis

TD Admin
make a shake

get frozen strawberries (easy)
whey vanilla protein
forzen yogurt
banana
little bit of milk (gotta be that 2%)
and a spoon of peanut butter

taste real good