5v5 Tournament ???

Do you want to participate in this tournament?

• Total voters

Fr3d

I'm New Here
Okay, as of right now we don't have a server and how its looking I don't think we can get a server. I have personally been going through a lot of shit with my personal life, on top of all of that I have to deal with this tournament. I'm giving up on all of this, I don't have the time anymore. It's sad that it couldn't happen. I brought together 40 people from the community and even outside of the community, and I apologize if you were really looking forward to this but I can't do it anymore. This tournament was designed to bring people together and have a good time, but it's also an opportunity for the community and the forums itself to grow and expand. Maybe if people were a little more open minded about this whole thing and even CSGO, then we could see some progress. But I've done all I can, there's not much left I can do. Someone else can take my position and waste their time but I don't recommend it.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Okay, as of right now we don't have a server and how its looking I don't think we can get a server. I have personally been going through a lot of shit with my personal life, on top of all of that I have to deal with this tournament. I'm giving up on all of this, I don't have the time anymore. It's sad that it couldn't happen. I brought together 40 people from the community and even outside of the community, and I apologize if you were really looking forward to this but I can't do it anymore. This tournament was designed to bring people together and have a good time, but it's also an opportunity for the community and the forums itself to grow and expand. Maybe if people were a little more open minded about this whole thing and even CSGO, then we could see some progress. But I've done all I can, there's not much left I can do. Someone else can take my position and waste their time but I don't recommend it.

thx for ur effort fred :) hope things get better in the irlz :c..

Chow

A Little Darkly
i also thank u fred u tried ur best and i think we all appreciate it just hope ur personal life gets better good luck with it

iCe

TD Admin

It was a good effort but honestly you made a thread. Do you know how many times we have tried this and motherfuckers +1 then bail and only 6 people show up on the day. You make it seem like you put in so much effort, fucking paki.