5v5 Tournament ???

Do you want to participate in this tournament?

• Total voters

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
So it can never be played on? Scrimfags are like TF2fags asking for pub.

We might still have one on the server.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
de_mirage0007.jpg

Team Hax&Stax scrim lel

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
So it can never be played on? Scrimfags are like TF2fags asking for pub.

We might still have one on the server.

We probably do too. What do you whores need? A vanilla scrim with ftp access and you can figure your shit out? I didn't read the 7 pages of potential aids.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
against 1 stars?

I think I took the snapshot before their ranks appeared :P

We probably do too. What do you whores need? A vanilla scrim with ftp access and you can figure your shit out? I didn't read the 7 pages of potential aids.

I think people wanted the tourney to be hosted on the Chicago server because we get no choke there. So a scrim server similar to Chicago would be awesome! :-D

I had 1 MM match with like both side full of 1 star and I'm with nothing ... T.T

I invited you that time :-( Foly and Split had no rank. But they're awesome just like you!

Hinouchi

TD Admin
I think I took the snapshot before their ranks appeared :P

I think people wanted the tourney to be hosted on the Chicago server because we get no choke there. So a scrim server similar to Chicago would be awesome! :-D

I invited you that time :-( Foly and Split had no rank. But they're awesome just like you!

Probably when I was at work, I left csgo running XD, but yea MM I play like crap, the pressureeeeeeee~ :fuuu:

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Probably when I was at work, I left csgo running XD, but yea MM I play like crap, the pressureeeeeeee~ :fuuu:
Turn off the ingame music and turn down your sound all the way until you're actually into the match. Doing these two things might reduce the anxiety that you experience.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
How about a 1v1 turney? A lot less of a cluster fuck, can be fun too. First person to get 10 kills on fy_iceworld wins :D good ol' iceworld.