5v5 Tournament ???

Do you want to participate in this tournament?

• Total voters

Fr3d

I'm New Here
These are gonna be the maps:
de_dust2
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_train
de_mirage
de_season
de_cache

Teams will be both given two veto's
Winner of a coin toss will be able to either pick if they choose first veto or first CT/T side pick.

Matches will be held best of 3

I will be putting the teams in this bracket generator, so we could figure out who is gonna face who.
http://www.printyourbrackets.com/round-robin-generator.php

Bracket should look like this: http://www.printyourbrackets.com/fillable-brackets/8-team-single-fillable.pdf

Please come up with a name for your team as well, just so its easier to organize.
Every game will be scheduled around when every player for the match is free.

TEAM LEADERS/MEMBERS:

S.H.I.T - Hotshot.exe: Genesis, Ranger, Chemo, DeadSh0t *
xX.Y0L0_4ID$_fo20.Xx - MetalLobster: dastrokes, Kanapka, Elite47, Sushicutter *
Unknown - Leslie Chow: Elixie, Retry, Heisenburg, Gear ( RINGER: JC ) *
TEAM 4 - .44: Donk, Arc, Lacrimosa, Spinny ( RINGER: John Kimble ) *
Cutelittlepugs - Lane: M, Amanshotme, Byunteang, KtS *
AIDSfree - ShootToAim: Draco, Ostro, dfdf.cN, Jc *
Hax&Stax - Archonnnn: BOT Snake, Foly, Splitnova, Dator ( RINGER: Ace, Remy ) *
DasWeiners - Fred: everyth1ng, Tytanium, Mr.Squirle, Mike.PL *

There will be no prizes, I'd like to personally keep it as a friendly and fun tournament, as most of you also do.

If there are any questions or if you just wanna have a chat about anything just add me on steam: Fred <3

Alright brackets are finished, I'll start to schedule matches and stuff like that. Also, if there is any problem with the brackets, please talk to me about it. I didn't fix or set up the brackets how i want them to be. If dont believe me ... well I dunno what I could do to help. If there is a majority people that complain, then ill just redo the brackets. The last image is a screen shot of the website which randomized the match ups.
brackets.pngoriginalbrackets.png

ALSO
I KNOW ONE TEAM DOESNT HAVE 5 PLAYERS YET, IT WILL ALL STILL WORK

Fr3d

I'm New Here
Easier said than done, but I hope it happens none the less.

The problem is just getting people together. I feel like the regulars that play on the servers don't really give a shit if i just post the link and tell em to check it out, maybe it'd be better if people make their team of 5 and then post on here. I'm not too sure about the whole server thing, using the Chicago server would be easier but its not up to me.

I was thinking of changing the format of this a little. Every team should have a leader, and I think that leader should go find their other 4 members then post their team on the forums. Then from there on it'd be a lot easier to manage. Right now 11 people voted yes, so those 11 could possible be leaders for different teams if they happen not to be on the same team as each other. Ill get in touch with a few of you through steam to talk about this whole team thing.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
If we use Chicago, will the server be changed to a 10 man? I can't imagine it keeping it the way it is and kicking people mid-match if they join.

Fr3d

I'm New Here
Right now im just trying to find 8 team leaders so they could make their team. After I get the full teams, which would probably take acouple days. Ill start to plan the other server stuff. I really dont know how to find a server, apart from the chicago one, so we'll see.

(I NEED 2 MORE LEADERS, CHECK IF I SENT YOU A FRIENDS REQUEST)

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I'm going to be extremely busy with finals until mid April, but I'm definitely interested in this tournament. Preferably, though, I don't really want to get involved in a leadership capacity until I've completed my finals. But I also don't expect you guys to wait for me. Let's figure out the details, and then we'll go from there.

I nominate the following maps for the tournament:

de_mirage (Valve's version)
de_season
de_crown

Fr3d

I'm New Here
These are gonna be the maps:
de_dust2
de_nuke
de_inferno
de_train
de_mirage
de_season
de_cache

Teams will be both given two veto's
Winner of a coin toss will be able to either pick if they choose first veto or first CT/T side pick.

Matches will be held best of 3

I will be putting the teams in this bracket generator, so we could figure out who is gonna face who.
http://www.printyourbrackets.com/round-robin-generator.php

Bracket should look like this: http://www.printyourbrackets.com/fillable-brackets/8-team-single-fillable.pdf

Please come up with a name for your team as well, just so its easier to organize.
Every game will be scheduled around when every player for the match is free.

TEAM LEADERS/MEMBERS:

Hotshot.exe: Genesis, Ranger
MetalLobster:
Rex:
.44: Donk, Bot Snake
Lane: M, Amanshotme, Byunteang, KtS
ShootToAim: Draco, PSL, dfdf.cN, Jc
Archonnnn:
Fred: everyth1ng, Tytanium, Mr.Squirle, Baconstrips

Fr3d

I'm New Here
I'm opening it up to other people as well. So they don't have to be regulars. I've been trying to get people from the server to check the forums out, but non of them ever do. I have to personally add them and tell them about it.