5v5 Tournament ???

Do you want to participate in this tournament?

• Total voters

Fr3d

I'm New Here
I need to get all teams and players listed up ASAP. I'm hoping on getting all the teams today so i could make the brackets and then finally schedule matches. But i still need to talk to people about the server, as of right now i havent talked with anyone about it, so fingers crossed i can figure out the server.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I need to get all teams and players listed up ASAP. I'm hoping on getting all the teams today so i could make the brackets and then finally schedule matches. But i still need to talk to people about the server, as of right now i havent talked with anyone about it, so fingers crossed i can figure out the server.

SJ will probably let u have the chicago if u ask nicely

Fr3d

I'm New Here
Alright brackets are finished, I'll start to schedule matches and stuff like that. Also, if there is any problem with the brackets, please talk to me about it. I didn't fix or set up the brackets how i want them to be. If dont believe me ... well I dunno what I could do to help. If there is a majority people that complain, then ill just redo the brackets. The last image is a screen shot of the website which randomized the match ups.brackets.pngoriginalbrackets.png
ALSO
I KNOW ONE TEAM DOESNT HAVE 5 PLAYERS YET, IT WILL ALL STILL WORK

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
I KNOW ONE TEAM DOESNT HAVE 5 PLAYERS YET, IT WILL ALL STILL WORK

hey i got a 5th Deadsh0t, sry it's a little late, he's not a regular though just a friend hope that's fine. How come i don't see you on my stream friends anymore?

Demaio

I'm New Here
Oh hey a tournament dealy but you seem to be full up. Ah, well, if anyone needs a ringer I can't promise that I'll do well but I can promise that I'll show up!
My body is warm and my butt is in my seat, if that's what you're looking for I'm your man.

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Fred add me on steam, I think its better i move to ringer for any team that ones than 1. Sorry Snakey