5v5 Tournament ???

Do you want to participate in this tournament?

• Total voters

shoottomaim

BANNED
It was a good effort but honestly you made a thread. Do you know how many times we have tried this and motherfuckers +1 then bail and only 6 people show up on the day. You make it seem like you put in so much effort, fucking paki.

would you like to grow another pair of balls and attempt this yourself, good sir? :)

iCe

TD Admin
That doesn't mean the same thing will happen again. such slipperiness

He didn't just make a thread. He did a lot more than that to organize this. Please, don't be so presumptuous.

Explain what was done? Is there brackets? Is there time slots? What was done besides the thread being made. Like I said I applaud the effort but it wasnt that much that was done to be a whiny bishhhhh

iCe

TD Admin
Why would he try? "Do you know how many times we have tried this and motherfuckers +1 then bail and only 6 people show up on the day."

I offered to supervise and participate but these pakis think they know everythin, and have a lot more faith in people since its their first time around.

kts

TD Admin
rofl
Ice shut the fuck up. lol i love you <3
please don't be a douche,let the goodbyes and thank yous just be left on this thread till it dies out, instead of trying to be a troll

Fred did a lot, he did a lot more than I thought he should have, before getting a server.
If we got a server to use, then yes. It would have worked out.
Many of the people participating in this tourney actually play the game and don't just come into active game threads and just QQ about the old days.

Once again, I love you ice<3

Roach

TD Admin
we should try to build a solid scrim group to necessitate a scrim server
run some 10mans
then when that gets going maybe think about a big tourny.

miss 10mans with the homies...seriously...qq old days...qq theres no tomato on my fucking burger.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
Explain what was done? Is there brackets? Is there time slots? What was done besides the thread being made. Like I said I applaud the effort but it wasnt that much that was done to be a whiny bishhhhh

Well, there is a bracket if you read what he had posted. We even have team names (Hax&Stax FTW!) and even made steam groups! Also, he was waiting for a response from the TD (who worked with the servers) before he had wanted to make a schedule. The only thing that was missing was a place to play. He tried engaging SJ/LB but didn't get a response after a week or so.

The people who joined the tourney are people who I almost always see on the server which is why they would have most likely have been present when the schedule was finalized. And if they were not present at one point, we had ringers to substitute.

Anyway, best not dwell on it. We're just upset that something we had been looking forward to didn't happen.

shoottomaim

BANNED
we should try to build a solid scrim group to necessitate a scrim server
run some 10mans
then when that gets going maybe think about a big tourny.

miss 10mans with the homies...seriously...qq old days...qq theres no tomato on my fucking burger.

IM ON UR TEAM ROACH

amanshotme

TD Member
I believe that was formerly the slightly less popular 24 man server w/awps. On the topic of tenmans ...that would be awesomesauce.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
I offered to supervise and participate but these pakis think they know everythin, and have a lot more faith in people since its their first time around.
6a7e780bf9a16810ad6d78ca1f56b090.jpg

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Not to suck my own dick... but I am the only one to actually organize a successful tournament so far :smug:

That being said I can tell you that Fred had all the right intentions, however he has learned how hard it is to heard cats.

I really like the idea of a scrim group and I will be creating a new 2014 scrim group on steam. Add me to steam friends if you are interested. This way we can at least have a solid list of people that are serious about playing matchmaking together. From there we can play with the idea of owning our own server outside of Darkly. I have no knowledge of how to operate a server from the tech side but maybe one of you do. Baby steps.