WoW 1.12

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
I'll surely play too. Juts downloaded WoW to try MoP... It's great. But I still can't stand my 55K HP and 100K mana on my shaman...

BTW, can I take the real WoW folder and apply the Feenix patch?

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
patch here: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:983D54E53BF5DE48179E2BA895858B39D4A1FCA4&dn=Emerald_Dream_Connection_Patch.rar&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

Dean

TD Member
I'll surely play too. Juts downloaded WoW to try MoP... It's great. But I still can't stand my 55K HP and 100K mana on my shaman...

BTW, can I take the real WoW folder and apply the Feenix patch?
no, wont work need the oldversion of game
Link for patch is broken - Dean, can you fix? I've tried all sorts of copy-paste magic.
sorry thought the link would work automatically, but you have to open utorrent and add it as a torrent through there, i'll try fix my link in my original post to work

link's fixed now

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I know how it works, your link was split/broken.. I tried copying it and it was still fragmented.. I fixed in my post, copy-pasta that shit!

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
no, wont work need the oldversion of game

sorry thought the link would work automatically, but you have to open utorrent and add it as a torrent through there, i'll try fix my link in my original post to work

Awright. Thanks. I was looking everywhere and I didnt get any hints

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Dl'ed the game, made the steps, created my account.

Can't find the Emerald server nor can I connect...

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Just found out; delete your WTF and WDB folders. And dont use the Feenix launcher.