WoW 1.12

Narf!

TD Admin
What kind of character should a complete noob (me) play?
And don't troll because I have no idea about shit and will probably pick a shit class if you tell me to pick it.
I'd say a DPS Warrior or a Hunter (although I not sure if Hunters are shit in Vanilla) as they're classes you're probably familiar with in other games -- pretty straight fwd: one is: SMASH WHACK SMASH! other is: PEW PEW PEW PEW -- with slight variations of course, and both have pretty decent armor types/survivability.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
All classes are useful. Play what interests you.

I am at level 9 now. Should be able to meet up in game with anyone that's playing shortly.

EDIT: We don't have a Shaman, but i am pretty sure they were ass in vanilla.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I'd say a DPS Warrior or a Hunter (although I not sure if Hunters are shit in Vanilla) as they're classes you're probably familiar with in other games -- pretty straight fwd: one is: SMASH WHACK SMASH! other is: PEW PEW PEW PEW -- with slight variations of course, and both have pretty decent armor types/survivability.
Hmm, the Smash Whack Smash one sounds ok.
Is that Warrior?

Sounds similar to Engie in Torchlight?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
So are we playing Horde?
I'm not sure which Race to choose.. :P

Night Elf seems fun...but they're Alliance..

Narf!

TD Admin
Yeahn, I'm level 9 too. I don't know how I'm gonna level as resto though...they didn't have dungeon finder back in vanilla right? Because that's going to suck ass.