TF2 Trade Server Maps

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
The trade servers run 2 different trade maps. I've received some complaints about one of the maps from other traders and idlers. The one called Trade Plaza with the soccer nets on both sides of the map. Has there been any consideration to changing up one or both of the maps that are on the trade servers? I know those maps have been on there for quite a while and there are some other unique maps out there.

Just thought i'd pose the question since i received some feedback from the server-goers.

shoottomaim

BANNED
The trade servers run 2 different trade maps. I've received some complaints about one of the maps from other traders and idlers. The one called Trade Plaza with the soccer nets on both sides of the map. Has there been any consideration to changing up one or both of the maps that are on the trade servers? I know those maps have been on there for quite a while and there are some other unique maps out there.

Just thought i'd pose the question since i received some feedback from the server-goers.
New DARKLY map is coming out soon.

I think different maps on darkly would be a cool idea; although i do like the current map with Unusual room, change is good every once in a while. Maybe an admin could come around every once and a while and change the map or something.

If you've got any map suggestions we'd be glad to hear them.
You mean like An already existing map request or. . . new stuff. Cause i recently went to a Trade Mario server and they had a bunch of trap doors, underground tunnels and Secret doors in walls that had the same color as the wall so they were hard to find. Map like those are fun because you are always looking for new secrets and are usually never empty.

You mean like An already existing map request or. . . new stuff. Cause i recently went to a Trade Mario server and they had a bunch of trap doors, underground tunnels and Secret doors in walls that had the same color as the wall so they were hard to find. Map like those are fun because you are always looking for new secrets and are usually never empty.
so yeah, if you are going to create a new map, Secrets always make the map more fun to play in

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
so yeah, if you are going to create a new map, Secrets always make the map more fun to play in

New maps are VERY time consuming and difficult to make. I'm talking about already made ones that you or other players may particularly enjoy.

Also, you can use the "Edit" button at the bottom of your post to eliminate the need to make two consecutive posts.

:o oh ok, well if u are thinking of new maps, I know two good ones. Should i send you the IPs? One of them is a trade Mario server thats absolutely huge, it has a huge underground tunnel map with a minecraft house + trap doors. The other is Goldenrod City

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
While it seems the Darkly map is gone forever, I do have some good news; I've been contacted by a couple mappers, and have been working with one on map improvements. trade_plaza will finally have a real Pyro Tennis area and places for SpyCrabbing.