TF2 Trade Server Maps

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I like the map a lot, there are a few things that a good mapper needs to smooth out.
To name a few:
Floating pile of books on the Adventure island part.
Spy Crab Arena is REALLY dark, looks kind of like a Rave...
4 of the portal doors don't currently have destinations - Chill out, Rats, Rooftops and another, cant remember the name.

Other than those, and a few things I can't think of right now. The map is awesome.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
This. Its like pitch black in the room 0_0
The paintball is kinda dark but its not that bad

The spawn rooms in the Spycrab area are Extremely dark.
Then the main bit is kinda dark still, but at least you can see player models.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Well it's an unfinished version of the map, and since Fourty7 is MIA, this is what we have until he either finishes the map or someone else takes up the task and fixes the bugs and or finishes the map. But please point out everything that needs fixing. Or maybe we should start a new thread just for that map for bugs etc.

Posted using dat Q10

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Was just playing it. Good server, but I haven't seen many people use the DM, I think it needs to be encouraged or shown better. Also, the lighting thing.

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
While it seems the Darkly map is gone forever, I do have some good news; I've been contacted by a couple mappers, and have been working with one on map improvements. trade_plaza will finally have a real Pyro Tennis area and places for SpyCrabbing.

that sounds sweet!