• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TF2 Darkly Server Mod Application - Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Just as a sort of official response here, you're welcome to withdraw your application at any time.

I'm very sorry about the incident that caused this and although your mind seems to be set, I hope you'll reconsider sooner.

Either way, best of luck, Newb. The Darkly Welcome mat is out for ya.

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
Damn dude. You shouldn't quit. You came a long way. Life does give some obstacles that are a pain in the ass, but you have to keep going, man. I make TONS of mistakes myself. D:
Also, Mizzterrr, Are you sure that will work?

Matthew

TF2 Staff
We all make mistakes, we're human, we're not perfect. I know it's a lot for you to handle being in this situation that you're in right now, but trust me you will be able to pull together the shit you owe trust me, I've been there before and look at where I am now. But if your mind is set on leaving I wish you the best of luck man, you had a special place in my time on Darkly, you were there from the start when I returned and I appreciate the warm welcome you gave me when I got back. I wish you the best of luck buddy.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I am gonna miss you guys. You're the best a Newb can have. :) Also, I think I shall come back in the end on June - That should be enough time for me to make better decisions. Anyways, goodbye for now Darkly!

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
:leftfeeling:

That's a lot of overpay for a song. o_0 Anyways, if you're really determined to leave, I won't stop you man, but you are a member of the community and you'll always be welcome back at Darkly. Just don't gamble all your worldly earnings like Happy would, and you'll be fine with other irl as well. ;)

nb

DARKLY Regular
One of my friends on Steam said it was sharking... But owell. I just really need/want my unusual back.. Or at least the buds that made up it.

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Jesus, I remember situations like this from past experiences. Painful agreements made, unaware of what was to come. *ugh* However, always look for those silver linings, best of luck my friend.

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
Unfortunately due to recent behavior and also choices he has made im changing my vote to -1

needs some more growing up to do.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
+1

Very knowledgable and a great person. Newb helped me understand more about Proffessional Killstreak weapons, which has made me now broke!

Reactions: nb

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
I am a little late to the party but a definite +1 from me! Newb is a very great guy that I have known for a while and he would make an amazing mod! Always tried to enforce the rules and has a 24/7 great attitude.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Not too late Elite-baby. It's never too late. I came back a few weeks ago. I am still trying my best to make better decisions and to be more mature. :)

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
I just realized I didn't comment on Newb's mod/admin application. Holy crap. +1 for Newb. Great to talk to, enforces the rules well. Great all around guy from my time knowing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.