• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED TF2 Darkly Server Mod Application - Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): Newb
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61576592
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Don't think so.
Real First Name: Adrian
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play on #1, #3, and sometimes #5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Well, I see many people on the 'unpopulated' servers, which are usually #1, #3, and #5 in the morning, and those people are the ones that think "Oh! there are no admins on the server! I am gonna break some rules, and nobody is gonna snitch on me!" For example, one of my ban reports was when somebody was using a hack where they would get 100% charge on their scope whenever they scope in with the sniper rifle, even though they had terrible aim, except at me. Most/All of the mods and admins usually go on #2, or when some of the servers are almost full because that is where the majority of the reports come from. It is not true, as my reports were mostly from the other servers, and I think only 1 or 2 in #2. I am saying that if I were a mod, I would be that person to go on the unpopulated servers because I don't socialize that much, just talk a lot, and #2 is kinda of a social server more than a trade server, in my opinion. I think I know most of the Darkly members, and they know and I know I could be capable of this position. I haven't been an admin or mod in any server (unless you count my servers), because I didn't feel like family in those communities. Darkly is almost nicer than my parents! (That's how I got a new computer :D) But, in all seriousness, Darkly is apart of my life and heart, and I hope it can be apart of theirs. (I think the last line is a bit to cheesy, but still, take your time on this application.)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes - a Steelseries Siberia V2 gaming over-ear headset. One of the best for gaming.
Are you in good standing with the community? Hopefully, I haven't done anything bad so far.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No, but I am not like the 12 year olds at my school, who are just messed up. I, on the other hand, am not messed up at all, just needs to work on wording. But not gonna let you decide on that. I will let you decide based on my maturity.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
+1

Whilst I can completely understand that Newb is only 12 years old, he is certainly a mature figure from what I have witnessed on the servers and the forums thus far. He actively reports nuisances, interacts well, spends much of his time on the servers, seems to have good judgement and regularly hops from server to server which are some main attributes that I think stand out when seeking out a Moderator.

I support him all the way :)

nb

DARKLY Regular
+1

Whilst I can completely understand that Newb is only 12 years old, he is certainly a mature figure from what I have witnessed on the servers and the forums thus far. He actively reports nuisances, interacts well, spends much of his time on the servers, seems to have good judgement and regularly hops from server to server which are some main attributes that I think stand out when seeking out a Moderator.

I support him all the way :)
Thank you Happy. You have been with me since the very beginning, and most people wouldn't do that because of my very young age. You're a really great friend. :D

Frey

DARKLY Regular
+1 Really nice guy, perfect trader and does enforce the rules, and i honestly think that age should not play a factor in the application, its maturity, and you can find that from him.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
NEWB is one heck of a guy! He's nice, helpful, smart, and quick to react to situations on the servers. I played on the same server with him yesterday and whenever there was a mic spammer he was letting them know to stop within less than a few seconds. For his age his maturity is outstanding! I've been staff on many other games and, in my opinion, is very rare to see someone his age acting like a mature adult...but he does it! He's also quick to respond to questions regarding trading, prices, and commands which I barely see people do. What can I say? He's purely amazing.

A big +1 for you man! Keep up the good work!

nb

DARKLY Regular
NEWB is one heck of a guy! He's nice, helpful, smart, and quick to react to situations on the servers. I played on the same server with him yesterday and whenever there was a mic spammer he was letting them know to stop within less than a few seconds. For his age his maturity is outstanding! I've been staff on many other games and, in my opinion, is very rare to see someone his age acting like a mature adult...but he does it! He's also quick to respond to questions regarding trading, prices, and commands which I barely see people do. What can I say? He's purely amazing.

A big +1 for you man! Keep up the good work!
All I heard was "blah blah Smart Newb blah blah Mature blah blah Amazing. So, basically, in tl:dr, "Smart, mature, amazing Newb." Thanks Stan!:D

nb

DARKLY Regular
Also, even though it is not relevant to my app.. Can somebody change my name to Newb ? Forgot I am not part of The Meerkat Club {TmC} anymore..

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
+1 for Newb. Definitely got the forum presence, but I've only actually been ingame with him once. That being said, he interacted very well.

He also does SFM :D

Reactions: nb

nb

DARKLY Regular
+1 for Newb. Definitely got the forum presence, but I've only actually been ingame with him once. That being said, he interacted very well.

He also does SFM :D

Funny.. Never seen you in-game... I think. I have terrible memory.

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
+1

He is very mature for his age i was surprised when i saw he was 12. he always check the chat and enforces the rules.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
+ 1

I've been playing and talking with Newb the last couple days and I have to say I respect him a lot, he makes sure everything is in order and makes sure all rules are being followed he is a very good and mature person on the server!

Status
Not open for further replies.