TD|Propaganda's old CSS maps

thewhaleman

TD Admin
@OG buckshot jr

Got it!

Sons of Egon, $tve -kE-: Hi prop!!!!!
Propaganda: Shteve
Sons of Egon, $tve -kE-: Long time no see! Hope life is going well for you!
Propaganda: yeah busy man no time to game anymore buddy
Sons of Egon, $tve -kE-: word word
Sons of Egon, $tve -kE-: Hey, I hope this is okay with you. We have one of the newer TD members porting your CSS maps over to CSGO... the players miss outlaws/desolate/dust_td, alberta too much!!
Propaganda: cool would like to see them when they are done
Propaganda: I have a map I was working on it's almost done started working on it couple years ago would be great for csgo
Propaganda: if he does ok at this maybe he can finish that map
Propaganda: i still have the entire source files for all the mpas
Propaganda: the vmf files
Propaganda: de_outlaws too
Propaganda: good map

When I decompile the maps are garbage, the way it decompiles it means the maps are far from optimize, have large issues with bugs, and in general are a pain. If I had the original files this process would be made so much faster and easier. Do your best steve ;D

Also I'd be willing to look at the map he didn't finish, I can't promise I can finish it but I'd be willing to give it a try!

Sushicutter

TD Admin
just did a quick run-around and noticed a couple things, i'm missing car/truck texture in ct spawn and a bombsite, trailer thing at b bombsite (all of these i get a black outline of the object), and this at a bombsite
pCk2p5B.jpg

top stack is floating on its own

r0seN

TD Member
Ran through desolate a little tonight like sushi said theres a few black textures but that could be on my end, tried a bunch of different boosts and ways to get out of the map only found 1 that let us see through textures. Plan on doing some more tmr, I'll grab some screenshots but overall great job, seems pretty sound from bugs.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
De_alberta is basically done.

hgDQBil.jpg

Problems:
Missing ladders
Weird lighting issues in arena
Unable to enter vents from rafters.

I need people who have played the map!
I can find errors by myself, but I've never played this map before, I need people to quickly walk around the map and tell me if anything noticeable is missing. The map will soon be uploaded to the workshop, once I fix the errors above.

Next map is desolate(fucking steve). Maybe we should start a vote for what I do after that because I don't know what you people want D:

Last edited: