TD|Propaganda's old CSS maps

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
If you guys are serious, and if they're not locked I can do these up. It will take me time, but if they're unlocked and not broken like egon/nightfever, I'll do it.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
If you guys are serious, and if they're not locked I can do these up. It will take me time, but if they're unlocked and not broken like egon/nightfever, I'll do it.
I decompiled de_alberta
TxtJaru.png

Most the textures missing are CS:S default textures, which shouldn't be to hard to get a hold of. Everything else was pretty easy to get with GFCscape, including radar, textures, ect.

EDIT: The only issue really are how bad these maps are optomized, at least with the way I am decompiling them, there is some questionable decisions beings made. I'll assume that's the decompiler and not the map maker though since this is pretty shotty process.

EDIT EDIT

grShf7q.jpg

Compiled it despite missing textures and props, you can shoot around the puck. Neet.

You can see I got all of his custom textures working, I'll need to locate the cs:s textures though. All the brick and stuff are textures that were brought over to csgo. So some of the map is already nicely textured.

EDITEDITEDIT

Last update of tonight. Replaced missing textures with developer textures so I can make sure all the lights decompiled properly, some are bugged but easily fixed, and also added all available models that I could that would have been in the original. A lot of models are currently missing, some custom some default of cs:s.

ppXnUgu.jpg

fqzH5KG.jpg

There are some small glitches, also some weird places in general due to csgo player models being a tad bit taller/fatter then cs:s player models. Porting this map is possible I believe if I can locate all the textures/models I need. I imagine this will be a lot of googling and gamebanana. We'll see what happens. night.

Last edited:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
It may be possible to get ahold of propaganda for some of those things

Nice work whaleman!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Whale, let's tag team it if you need. You might have way more team than I. I can validate there were some custom models, but easily replaceable with existing.