RIP gfx card

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Maybe I should try the PSU...Anyone have a PSU laying around I can try to see if this bitch will work? I have a 1000W PSU I bought at tiger direct some years ago, idk. I don't wanna get a new card only to find out it's not the actual problem.

:feelsbad:

.44 caliber

TD Admin
yup, you def wanna sort that out. Make sure its your card.

But yea $80 + I'll pay shipping. Honestly I just wanna sell this card cause its only gonna gather dust on my shelf.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
pcie6index.jpg

plug this into your card before you race to CC for another one

PC is back up and running. Gfx card is alive and well. I ended up plugging the 2nd set of those power cables to the card, and it works now. I guess something was wrong with the connection from the other set.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
PC is back up and running. Gfx card is alive and well. I ended up plugging the 2nd set of those power cables to the card, and it works now. I guess something was wrong with the connection from the other set.

sketchy, I wouldn't leave that guy running while not home :P

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
sketchy, I wouldn't leave that guy running while not home :P

I Know eh. It's like the other connectors that worked fine all these years gave up. Skurred to leave that computer idling. Imma get home from work and the whole building will have burned to the ground.

:feelsbad:

But seems to be running fine now, idk. Sketchy indeed.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Sent my vid card back to MSI today for an RMA... needs new fans. Stuck on a laptop for 2 weeks :feelscry:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
don't worry braids even with no video card you won't miss any more backpack feels than usual.