RIP gfx card

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Thing is budget, just about any card will run everything just peachy. No need to drop $300, you can easily get buy for much less.

Before picking a video card whats you monitor situation, whats its max resolution, etc. Only need a boss card if you have stuff that need crazy gpu.
CSGO/WarZ/TF2/CSS/MC are all very 'light' games.

Can always get a cheap card that will last 1-2 years easily and upgrade later.

I mean unless you are worried about BF4 running flawlessly, then spend $1000 on two cards for it.

edit: the 6450 has some pretty terrible reviews and benchmarks.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
This is my monitor: http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-E2350V-SN-lcd-monitor

My computer was custom built in 2008, it was a beast back then, now it's still good for what's out there.

Yes I plan on upgrading my pc in the next year or two, I just want something that I can use with no issues for the time being and will get a badass card down the road when I build my next pc.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
lb's $1000 cpu is gonna go in the trash without ever being overclocked. :thatfeel:

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
lb's $1000 cpu is gonna go in the trash without ever being overclocked. :thatfeel:

:feelscry:

That CPU was definitely beastly when it first came out. Oh how I miss working at Best Buy, used to get those wicked Employee Intel Deals.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Glocky's sig bigger than any of his actual posts. :feelscry:

It's a natural progression when you are always answering the same questions and should you actually bust out a full response you get TL;DR as the reaction.

Essentially I am tailoring my responses to the average attention span.

I fully expect a TL;DR on this one.

Sent from my SGH-I337M

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
It's a natural progression when you are always answering the same questions and should you actually bust out a full response you get TL;DR as the reaction.

Essentially I am tailoring my responses to the average attention span.

I fully expect a TL;DR on this one.

Sent from my SGH-I337M

TL;DR

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Way to be predictable. Keep that up and I will be monosyllabic so you can continue to understand.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Not to be ignorant or anything, but is that a good card?
Yay-eyeah, no worries. There's a million cards out there, so I should have expected this question. The card is a generation or two old, no doubt, but in today's standards, I guess giving you game performance is the best thing to do.

CS:S, CS:GO, etc. - will rock 300fps solid
BF3 - I get steady 50+ fps using 1680x1050 on medium settings. On full 1920x1080 resolution (or 1920x1200 should your monitor run 16:10 resolution), it does dip to 30-40fps in harsh conditions (smoke, effects goin on etc.).

Note: This card runs DX 10.1, not Direct X 11 (the latest), so that's probably why it gets decent fps. I'm not sure how to price the card as I didn't find it on kijiji, so I picked a price to similar cards. It's negotiable for sure. I'd rather give it to someone I know than let it sit here and collect dust.

Also, she's in great shape, everyone here knows my shit doesn't see heat lol (let the fan jokes commence).

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
keep up the good posts and helping ppl, glocky. brades secretly wants to suck your cock, thats y he so mad.

:ifyouknow:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
word I also have a card for sale

Radeon HD 6870 for $80. And this IS Directx 11 compatible

Sorry beej. Steelin' yo sale.
Oh ya, I think that's a better card than mine. LB, don't buy mine, if anything buy .44's. I'm gonna drop my price a bit and go kijiji :D
Thanks .44!

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Was this the card I sent you? no wait, I sent you ram. nevermind. I don't even know why I'm continuing to write.

lalalalal