Pros taking a VACation

This is a crappy thing to happen, if what I'm hearing about SMN's list of cheating pro's ends up being true(considering some of the big names being dropped) the competitive Scene is gonna take a huge hit in terms of credibility and then in turn the number of spectators watching CS:GO.

On the other hand It's also a good thing that this is happening now, this has to be a wake up call for Leagues and Teams in the Pro level scene to crack down hard on Cheaters and hold them accountable. This is only going to get out of hand if Cheaters are going to keep flying under the radar at the professional level.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
Ahahaha SF from epsilon is banned now, this is golden, can't wait for more. RIP skins

Last edited:

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
We were just discussing this in TD section.
It's all very interesting stuff, but 3 members of Fnatic are on the accused list.
One of my favourite teams :(

kts

TD Admin
I really like just listening to this rant in the background, I don't know why...the accent?

HE'S JSUT SO PASSIONATE AND THE HAND GESTURES!!

Last edited:

pepper333

DARKLY Regular
I kind of thought that KQLY was cheating along time ago. i rememeber in one of the majors he went 1 - 17 or something against virtuspro. Im happy they are all getting banned.