Pros taking a VACation

Freak

DARKLY Regular
Welp, there goes my betting plans. RIP in peace skins

Seriously though, fuck everyone involved. This kind of shit sets pro gaming back so much. I just hope the spectacle of DHW doesn't get affected by the loss of two very, very good teams (and potentially 3 with fnatic).

h0und

DARKLY Regular
Uhh, nope. It was Valve's VAC. Gabe explained it in a thread (can't remember what forum, we have a link in an admin thread here).

ESEA is shit, won't catch anything. Hell, the people running it are more scandalous than the players hacking in it.

Uhh, nope. That's actually not true.

ESEA actually has another few big names they suspect for hacking and are now teamed up with Valve and Vac to confirm before they hand out more bans. It's all on HLTV.

The best is when people say ESEA is shit and have never used/ get all their cs knowledge from reddit. Lol ESEA has the best anti-cheat anyone can create in csgo right now.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
http://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffen...me_visitors_from_rall_heres_what_you_need_to/

EDIT5: [DAY2] smn streamed and provided a bunch of followup info to his original leaks and accusations. (thanks/u/hellsing14) including:
1. The list was from him, but he didn't want to be associated with it.
2. Hack was Aim assistance, and 95% of the listed players use it
3. someone said the 8th and 12th shots were programmed to be headshots.
4. 30-40% of the pro scene is hacking

Throw the hammer down on these fuckers hard...

I wonder if Valve is going to reconsider their decision to allow the two teams to attend the last chance event, though. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Last edited:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Uhh, nope. That's actually not true.

ESEA actually has another few big names they suspect for hacking and are now teamed up with Valve and Vac to confirm before they hand out more bans. It's all on HLTV.

The best is when people say ESEA is shit and have never used/ get all their cs knowledge from reddit. Lol ESEA has the best anti-cheat anyone can create in csgo right now.
I read an old link that someone posted, that's my bad. As for "cs knowledge", I don't claim to have it.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Ahhh so sketch, what you think @everyth1ng ? @21:55 i think RIP flusha
I've flicked so hard to check an angle that I've slammed my mouse into my keyboard and hit M1 inadvertently, but the fact that flusha literally locks on to the guy in this example through the wall is definitely sketchy as fuck.

Here's another clip that I saw on Reddit this morning of him (51:07):

MetalLobster

TD Admin
I've heard on a podcast that these cheats are sophisticated enough that anyone looking over the shoulder of the cheating player wouldn't be able to tell if they are using cheats or not. For instance, one of the wallhack works by indicating where players are with a single pixel and an audio cue. You can't see that pixel from far away and players wear headphones, so they can cheat under a LAN officers nose.

Ahhh so sketch, what you think @everyth1ng ? i think RIPepperinos flusha

Sweet baby Jesus, Flusha looks guilty as fuck.

I've heard somewhere on reddit that another VAC ban wave was coming some time this week, and people are suspecting alot of pro players, mostly Fnatic's lineup names popping.

In any case this is going to be one hell of a month.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
http://csgo.99damage.de/de/interviews/23269-former-cheat-coder-says-it-all

If I understood it correctly, he has all the power over what he does with it? If in the finals two teams would face each other who use his hack he could activate the cheats the way he wants the game to go? Does this mean one team would have to play without and the other team with hacks?

Yes, correct. He can deactivate and activate each player as he pleases. He could theoretically blackmail the players, saying he wants a certain percentage of the price money.

LOL

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
That interview with the coder was really interesting. They should use his idea about LANs. Burner accounts, no internet connection, brand new PCs. That way, the cheaters would cast more doubt on themselves if they suddenly lost their "skill."