Pros taking a VACation

thewhaleman

TD Admin
kioShiMa from ldlc just moved all of his items from his main account to a smurf, because his twitter is being hacked. Or he's taking a vacation soon.

Also someone from planet key just went on vacation. Seems to be on Call of duty.....

Looks like the french really enjoy them vacations...

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
I couldn't agree more...

Gotta feel bad for Scream though. Gets replaced by a cheater on Titan, then joins a team that has a cheater, both teams say bye to DHW. Poor kid.

Yeah, for sure. I've never been a fan of his play style for CS: GO, but the guy is extremely talented. It's really sad to see him caught up in this.

Last edited:

Hinouchi

TD Admin
1524448_716556221768667_3753335259622953656_o.jpg

h0und

DARKLY Regular
It's really pathetic and sad. I really hope Titan holds some sort of law suit against KQLY since they were all bound by contracts. I feel terrible for all the teammates of these cheaters because I have experience with a teammate of mine getting caught after we were having a dominant season. It's really frustrating. And I would not be surprised if KRIMZ and JW follow with bans. They have always been so sketchy, and that teams rise form mediocre to dominant is suspect too.

inb4 @h0und gets VAC banned, lol

Lmaoo :P ESEA's anti-cheat client is actually what helped catch these cheaters. And I've played on that client for years now !

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Lmaoo :P ESEA's anti-cheat client is actually what helped catch these cheaters. And I've played on that client for years now !
Uhh, nope. It was Valve's VAC. Gabe explained it in a thread (can't remember what forum, we have a link in an admin thread here).

ESEA is shit, won't catch anything. Hell, the people running it are more scandalous than the players hacking in it.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Uhh, nope. It was Valve's VAC. Gabe explained it in a thread (can't remember what forum, we have a link in an admin thread here).

ESEA is shit, won't catch anything. Hell, the people running it are more scandalous than the players hacking in it.

ESEA client is more intrusive then valve's VAC system ( that's why the whole bit coin scandal was possible, and some other rumors about ESEA and their client ), SMN was banned first on ESEA where the workshop hackery was caught and that's what started all of this. ESEA then gave valve the information and valve used the data to go forward and ban people who were using the cheat.

I agree ESEA is shit, and sketchy, but they were the first one to catch it.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
ESEA client is more intrusive then valve's VAC system ( that's why the whole bit coin scandal was possible, and some other rumors about ESEA and their client ), SMN was banned first on ESEA where the workshop hackery was caught and that's what started all of this. ESEA then gave valve the information and valve used the data to go forward and ban people who were using the cheat.

I agree ESEA is shit, and sketchy, but they were the first one to catch it.
Link? That's not what I read at all.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
Link? That's not what I read at all.

SMN got banned on ESEA like a day before all of this, and then spread the whole "Pros are hacking on LAN, here is a list, they did the same thing as me" thing.
it did not take long for Valve to get in touch with ESEA to learn what could be done to stop this new workshop cheat.
source: http://www.hltv.org/news/13643-esea-more-to-come-soon

There are a few other sources that say valve talked to ESEA but there is so many articles released in such a short period of time, it's hard to find good sources.

I know, I was just as surprised to hear ESEA actually did something positive. I doubt it will last long.