Pc help?

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
Okay, I'm really bad when it comes to like hardware, Google really didn't help me. Over some times it's been blue screening. I updated my drivers and stuff. It was fixed for a while then it happend again.Anyway I was playing today and it blue screened. When I turned it back on the display wasn't working, I tried all the cables to my pc to my moniter seemed fine. I removed the RAM and put it back in. It worked for about an hour and blue screened again. Then turned off, I couldn't turn it back on. Literally nothing, like there was no motherboard. I took a look inside and the motherboard's light was on. Im not sure what the problem is, is it the CPU, GPU? Please help I suck at this :(.

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\Event Viewer

Find all the Errors and Criticals that may be present and compare the times when the BSoDs took place, see if it isn't an OS failure.

Given the nature you're having of hardware, maybe your Rig's ready to give you the boot.

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\Event Viewer

Find all the Errors and Criticals that may be present and compare the times when the BSoDs took place, see if it isn't an OS failure.

Given the nature you're having of hardware, maybe your Rig's ready to give you the boot.
Computer ain't even starting, so I cant check. And I've had all the shit for hardly a month :(

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
Oh shit

Specs?
PRE-ASSEMBLED PC COMPONENT BUNDLE: AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 6 Core 3.30GHz - Asus M5A78L-M USB3 HDMI Motherboard - 8GB DDR3 Bundle BU336.
Asus AMD Radeon HD 6670 Graphics Card (1GB, PCI-Express, GDDR5, Dust-proof Fan)
CiT Knight Interior Mesh Case with 500W 12cm PSU - Black

PRE-ASSEMBLED PC COMPONENT BUNDLE: AMD Bulldozer FX-6100 6 Core 3.30GHz - Asus M5A78L-M USB3 HDMI Motherboard - 8GB DDR3 Bundle BU336.
Asus AMD Radeon HD 6670 Graphics Card (1GB, PCI-Express, GDDR5, Dust-proof Fan)
CiT Knight Interior Mesh Case with 500W 12cm PSU - Black
Unplug the entire unit and leave it standing for several minutes, then plug it back in and try to start it up again.

Pay close attention to any noises it makes, see if any are not the norm. Also, I take it it's a custom built PC, did you make it?

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
Unplug the entire unit and leave it standing for several minutes, then plug it back in and try to start it up again.

Pay close attention to any noises it makes, see if any are not the norm. Also, I take it it's a custom built PC, did you make it?
Yeah I did.
Nothing happens, like the button connection is not plugged in. But it is.

Yeah I did.
Nothing happens, like the button connection is not plugged in. But it is.
All the cables intact, the PSU?

I'm finding articles that the Bulldozer and that specific Motherboard do not have enough energy, but I'm skeptical about it.

Edit: I'm also finding mandatory patches with both that GPU and the Mobo

Regal Waffle

TF2 Admin
All the cables intact, the PSU?

I'm finding articles that the Bulldozer and that specific Motherboard do not have enough energy, but I'm skeptical about it.

Edit: I'm also finding mandatory patches with both that GPU and the Mobo
Everything is working, the mobo is getting power from the PSU, because of that green light. Just not turning on :/

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
First thing's first.

When you do push the power button: What happens?

When it does Blue Screen: What's the error code?
Here's where to look for the error code - you must be QUICK LIKE A PAKISTANI FLYING FISH when catching this code!!
17.jpg
<------ That's the most important part: Lower red box, where it says 0x000000A -> The 0A would be the actual code. Holler with some info and we can go from there.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i think there is a bios option to make the bsod stay for your viewing pleasure. (i have no idea what im saying, i might be wrong)

First thing's first.

When you do push the power button: What happens?

When it does Blue Screen: What's the error code?
Here's where to look for the error code - you must be QUICK LIKE A PAKISTANI FLYING FISH when catching this code!!
17.jpg
<------ That's the most important part: Lower red box, where it says 0x000000A -> The 0A would be the actual code. Holler with some info and we can go from there.
i think there is a bios option to make the bsod stay for your viewing pleasure. (i have no idea what im saying, i might be wrong)
What if the unit won't turn on, what would you suggest?