Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

1. Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED otis tf2 Staff Application

Discussion in 'TF2 Staff Applications' started by Otis ツ, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. Tick Tock Man

Tick Tock Man Senior TF2 Admin Staff Member

I would be inclined to give Otis a shot, provided he is active on forums and and maybe steps up his presence on the servers....
    Otis ツ likes this.
  2. TankClash

TankClash TF2 Staff | Chief Peon

I see him on a couple times a week, server attendance works both ways ya know... He is also from the UK (could be beneficial for filling the staff slot for certain hours) so play times are going to be different from yours, I haven't heard any mic use yet but seems like chill guy, with a bit more server attendance, maybe... maybe...

+1 from me.
    Tick Tock Man and Otis ツ like this.
  3. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

Hello, just want to thank Tick tock and TankClash For all your nice comments. I really appreciate it! Thank you :relaxing:
  4. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

I would like to thank everyone who commented on my app, I am very happy and i appreciate it all, i'm also glad Civord got admin. i knew he be a good admin :amazed:
    I had a good time on darkly servers over Xmas and new year time, I still enjoy the servers. i want to thank Tick Tock and Civord for server games there were fun. i play for fun and not to do just win heh. xD
  5. PointsofAuthority

PointsofAuthority DARKLY Regular

how you been otis? dont see you as much anymore! i miss your warm friendly greetings and words.
  6. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

Hai points bud, i'm fine thank you. i'm still round heh, i've just been on my PS4 and playing football like i do. i will still join darkly more heh. i hope your doing well points :relaxing:
    PointsofAuthority likes this.
  7. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

Hey all, i'm happy to say i am BACK! Two things to why i was not here:
    1. my laptop broken down and i got it sent away to get it fixed up.
    2. i went on Hoilday with my family. it wasn't anywhere great like USA or canada or france.
    i went to london for a week was my big brothers idea.
    i'm happy to see my app made it one year, that is great =3
    i would like to ask everyone, what can or could i do to help me with my app?
    I would really appreciate it! Thank you all :goon:
    PointsofAuthority likes this.
  8. Tick Tock Man

Hi Otis, glad you are back!

As for what you can do, one of the criteria we are looking for these days is people who do/will frequent servers 1 &3 - we have plenty of admins for #2 these days.
    Keskele and Otis ツ like this.
  9. DoubleJumper

DoubleJumper TF2 Staff

you... uh... you uhm... you got any... got any drugs?
  10. PointsofAuthority

PointsofAuthority DARKLY Regular

Just be yourself+show interest in the other servers
    Otis ツ likes this.
  11. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

Hello tick tock, yes i will, i'd be more then happy to go on all three servers. if i;m honest i don't that i've been on server one before. but i will from now on .
    just one question tick, would i be able to still hang around on server two sometimes? be there when you do your server games, help out and take part in.
  12. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

hello double jumper lel, i wil ask my brother, see if he can help you out on the drugs ^v^ need some weed to chill out? :thumbsup:
    DoubleJumper likes this.
  13. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

hello points thank you for that, i wil do =) hope your doing alright it's been awhile bud
  14. DoubleJumper

DoubleJumper TF2 Staff

Keskele likes this.
  15. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

[​IMG]

Keep in mind Otis that you can reply to multiple things in one post. Hit reply to the post you are replying to, make your reply, then go to the next post you wish to reply to and simply hit reply for that post as well. That way people like Thanatos aren't throwing a fit about double or triple posts.
    Tick Tock Man, Otis ツ and Thanatos like this.
  16. Gatherix

Gatherix Death by Darkly

:10guy:
    Thanatos and Keskele like this.
  17. Thanatos

Thanatos TD Member

:popcorn:
  18. Otis ツ

Otis ツ A Little Darkly

Hello keskele, thanks for telling me how to respond to the messages at once, I will do so in the future. I'm sorry guys
    Keskele likes this.
  19. Keskele

Keskele Senior TF2 Staff

I'll let it slide this one time Otis. If it happens again though.... [​IMG]
  20. Tick Tock Man

What? You will let your house burn down and go blind in one eye?
    DoubleJumper, Thanatos and Otis ツ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
This thread is more than 365 days old.