• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED otis tf2 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
I would be inclined to give Otis a shot, provided he is active on forums and and maybe steps up his presence on the servers....

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
I see him on a couple times a week, server attendance works both ways ya know... He is also from the UK (could be beneficial for filling the staff slot for certain hours) so play times are going to be different from yours, I haven't heard any mic use yet but seems like chill guy, with a bit more server attendance, maybe... maybe...

+1 from me.

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
Hello, just want to thank Tick tock and TankClash For all your nice comments. I really appreciate it! Thank you :relaxing:

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
I would like to thank everyone who commented on my app, I am very happy and i appreciate it all, i'm also glad Civord got admin. i knew he be a good admin :amazed:
I had a good time on darkly servers over Xmas and new year time, I still enjoy the servers. i want to thank Tick Tock and Civord for server games there were fun. i play for fun and not to do just win heh. xD

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
Hey all, i'm happy to say i am BACK! Two things to why i was not here:
1. my laptop broken down and i got it sent away to get it fixed up.
2. i went on Hoilday with my family. it wasn't anywhere great like USA or canada or france.
i went to london for a week was my big brothers idea.
i'm happy to see my app made it one year, that is great =3
i would like to ask everyone, what can or could i do to help me with my app?
I would really appreciate it! Thank you all :goon:

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Hi Otis, glad you are back!

As for what you can do, one of the criteria we are looking for these days is people who do/will frequent servers 1 &3 - we have plenty of admins for #2 these days.

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
Hi Otis, glad you are back!

As for what you can do, one of the criteria we are looking for these days is people who do/will frequent servers 1 &3 - we have plenty of admins for #2 these days.
Hello tick tock, yes i will, i'd be more then happy to go on all three servers. if i;m honest i don't that i've been on server one before. but i will from now on .
just one question tick, would i be able to still hang around on server two sometimes? be there when you do your server games, help out and take part in.

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff

panda-rage-o.gif

Keep in mind Otis that you can reply to multiple things in one post. Hit reply to the post you are replying to, make your reply, then go to the next post you wish to reply to and simply hit reply for that post as well. That way people like Thanatos aren't throwing a fit about double or triple posts.

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
Hello keskele, thanks for telling me how to respond to the messages at once, I will do so in the future. I'm sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.