• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED otis tf2 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Haven't seen you in a-while Otis, Hope you had a good summer, and I know schools back in session across the pond.

i know your presence can be spotty at times, and it's been gone over multiple times by now, but I personally believe you aren't active enough to be staff, and I've never heard you use a mic ever(Not required, but recommended), and you seem like you don't stand out as much, but maybe you prefer it to be that way.
I think your a terrific guy and your cheerful attitude and overall friendliness is deserved of a +1 in it's own right, but becoming a admin requires a good server and forums presence, these are two things you lack.

Sadly, im gonna have to say, No.

I hope you do come back and prove me wrong though, your way too nice of a kid.

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
Hello all i'm back, just like to say i'm sorry for being away so long, i were busy with school and i do play football a lot. you guys will see me round more

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
It's gonna be a no for now Otis. We hope you continue to visit the community and stick around. Who knows what the future holds.

Status
Not open for further replies.