• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED otis tf2 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): Otis ツ

SteamID: Otis ツ STEAM_0:1:18033536

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: none
Real First Name: Dominic
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: only number server two
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: i'd like to be apart of the biggest best community there is. i really like darkly servers and the Admin staff members. i am young but i think i'd be a good admin i'm muture
for my age

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes i do, i try to get on as much as i like to. i do enjoy darkly and geting to know the staff more
Do you have a mic? no
Are you in good standing with the community? yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? no

Last edited:

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
Well even though I'm hardly gonna be on the servers, Otis seems pretty good in my books. Very friendly indeed. Apparently I inspired this kid to apply, so I say give him a chance. Just keep playing on the servers, meet and greet with others, do what you're suppose to do and you'll be great.

Now I must go, the world needs more heroes...

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
You seem like a good kid Otis, always friendly and you never step out of line. While it's not a 100% requirement to have a mic, it doe's help a lot if you need to get something across to the server quickly. Personally I think you would do fine as a staff member from what I've seen so far.

I'll say yes on this one. Good luck on the app. bud!

Even though Otis was gone for a while, he is one of those faces that you don't forget. I've known Otis for a while, and only recently have we become friends (partly my fault because I'm lazy about adding people onto my friends list). Otis is a kind and mature person, despite his age, and is a pleasure to talk to. I personally have never had an issue with Otis, and I've never seen him have an issue with another user.

Overall, I say yes towards Otis becoming apart of the staff.

PS: Good luck on your application Otis!

also, give him an oscar

I do see Otis more that most, I beleave he is a brit and plays different hours, Otis you are a very nice person, but there are a few concerns I have
1)age
2)no mic
3) though you are in the server some, I beleave you need need to show more presence to others
4) also would not hurt to have more active presence in the forums
I do like you, but mic is really needed to give others a sence of who you are and how you react twords others hence a sence of presence
and though we sometimes stretch the age restriction it is still a concern, don't get me wrong I am not trying to deminsh you in any way I am just trying to help you develop into what we look for in a good staff member so if we can see some of these things happen, I think it would improve your chances much more, but I am not quite sure you are there yet. I do wish you the best of luck on your app and if there is anything I can show you or help you with in the future please ask
Your friend Fear

Fetus_Deletus.exe

DARKLY Regular
I may not have a lot of say in what goes on here, but id like to throw up a +1 for Otis here. He's a really kind guy and even though he doesnt say much, people really seem to enjoy his presence here on Server 02. I know that he was here when i first joined a darkly server and I remember the warm welcomes from people like Otis, Fear, and Kandi, welcoming me with open arms. Good luck with your app bud!

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Im gonna +1 Otis, Simply because there is no one friendlier than him, everytime I see him I see positive things from him, regardless of being underage and not having a mic, I feel otis is very mature for his age, i think he would make a very good moderator or admin overall. not to mention he seems to have been more active lately, something enjoy seeing from him, I enjoy talking to him very much every chance I get.

+1 from me, keep up the execellent work otis!

Last edited:

kath

Spycrab Queen
well dom u seem to be doing wut ur meant to by being friendly to people on the server and talking to them some its real good dom . i no ull do just fine. i no u dont have a mic but having a mic isnt everything so ull be ok. keep doing wut u r doing and u should do fine :)

so Good luck with your app

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
hello everyone, i want to thank you all for commenting and viewing my app =) i see i have now 1000 views, it may not be much or not mean anything but to me mean it does. so i appreciate it everyone and i thank you all =)
i am really enjoying darkly servers and getting to know the nice admins and staff and again thank you =) :relaxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.