• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Narf's Airsoft Collection

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
HAHAHAHAHHA VINNY YESSS!!!! We got Narf good!! He can't deny his love for Enrique anymore!!

Fork Included

TD Admin
CroJon said:
http://www.eastcoastairsoft.com/index.php?cPath=30
i know these ones are shit compared to yours. just curious.

hey narf...i was lookin at some of the snipers and it doesnt seem that 120 feet is very far at all...is there anyway to increase the range and still keep it accurate?

high quality barrel = tighter tolerances, will lead to higher barrel pressures and exit velocity

increase propellant power, since you're not using gun powder you can up the PSI, but i think there are strict laws to the maximum amount of power to can provide, remember, if you want longer range, chances are at close range its going to hurt like a bitch

also the construction of the pellets themselves, the closer they are to a perfect sphere the better

if they can make BB pellets like golfballs they would fly REALLY far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Narf!

TD Admin
CroJon said:
http://www.eastcoastairsoft.com/index.php?cPath=30
i know these ones are shit compared to yours. just curious.

hey narf...i was lookin at some of the snipers and it doesnt seem that 120 feet is very far at all...is there anyway to increase the range and still keep it accurate?

Some common/basic upgrades:
tightbore inner barrels
piston
cylinder
spring
gears
hop-up (for some guns)

With airsoft, you get what you paid -- quality it a big problem with some airsoft guns so we only buy certain brands. The ones you just googled might not even be upgradeable or may break from stress on other internal parts requiring you to replace/upgrade *all* the internals, and afterwards having to buy a new, stronger gun body that can withstand the stress put on by the upgrades. After all of that you'll have a totally different gun from what you first bought and have paid much much more...

For most of these guns and stuff you need to buy from Japanese makers such as http://www.tokyo-marui.co.jp/

THere's also an upgrade limit to the guns. Stock shoots ~280FPS, but after upgrades -- the sky's the limit. However, for the games that I participate in, there's a limit of 425FPS for regular AEGs, and 450FPS for bolt-action snipers. Also, stock weapons *only* for CQB (close quarter battles) -- trust me, you do NOT want to be shot with a hot airsoft gun at close range or else you'll have to squeeze/pop the BB back out of your flesh (and I'm not kidding either)

crojon

I'm New Here
if only i understood Japanese. i cant find the english option.
Also i dont plan on competing with them or anything...and the more power the better. cuz the only place where it will be shot is on my grandmothers farm. she has 11 acres of Land with all types of terrain...forest.open field. and so on... and it wud be for like targets...cans....bottles..perhaps the ocassional bird on the fence from distance...hence the reason im lookin at a single shot rifle.

Really liking the Vsr G spec...

Cro jon, instead of airsoft, look into pellet guns, you can buy ones with a ton of power and a good 500 feet or more of accurate range. I have a nice one that shoots 750fps and I can hit thin metal poles from around 500ft away. It wasnt rediculously expensive either and it looks just like a scout.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Juicy P said:
HAHA that is enrique!!

How do u know Pina?? eh?! You also an enrique lover? Makes more sense, at least your mexican ;) Narf just wants to use him like another one of his guns, busting guys asses :D

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
CroJon said:
if only i understood Japanese. i cant find the english option.
Also i dont plan on competing with them or anything...and the more power the better. cuz the only place where it will be shot is on my grandmothers farm. she has 11 acres of Land with all types of terrain...forest.open field. and so on... and it wud be for like targets...cans....bottles..perhaps the ocassional bird on the fence from distance...hence the reason im lookin at a single shot rifle.

Really liking the Vsr G spec...
yeah my friend has the g spec (scoped and such), like all tokyo marui guns they are well made, but with the stock stock (yes, stock stock), it feels really light. but it shoots well and is quiet. its a good entry bolt action sniper.

Spinny said:
Juicy P said:
HAHA that is enrique!!

How do u know Pina?? eh?! You also an enrique lover? Makes more sense, at least your mexican ;) Narf just wants to use him like another one of his guns, busting guys asses :D

Yes I'm mehican ;) which makes enrique go for me first rather than narf :P

Narf!

TD Admin
Juicy P said:
Spinny said:
Juicy P said:
HAHA that is enrique!!

Yes I'm mehican ;) which makes enrique go for me first rather than narf :P

Clearly you've never experienced Narf before. Ask my customers for their testimonials...

Joker

TD Member

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I was just trying to find incriminating belongings that Narf had laying around in his room, and I hit the gold mine :D