• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Narf's Airsoft Collection

Narf!

TD Admin
WA-Infinity_04.jpg

WA-Infinity_05.jpg

WA-Infinity_06.jpg

WA-Infinity_07.jpg

Narf!

TD Admin
And in case you thought I pulled these pics of the internet somewhere -- here's me with my AWP in my room:

Photo14.jpg

Narf!

TD Admin
They *were* real bullets, but have been drilled out at the bottom and can never be made live again.

Narf!

TD Admin
Since 2nd year univ -- which was like...8 years ago LOL. If I sold all my guns, I can buy a cheap used car with that money LOL

M4A1 - $1200 (armed to the teets)
PSG-1 - $1400 (heavily modified internally)
MP5A4 - $700 (lightly modified)
2 SV Infinity pistols - $500 each (stock)
Glock 19 - $350 (lightly modified internals)
APS L96 (or AWP in CS:S) - $600 (stock)
USP - $90 (cheapo springer)

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
LOL Narf, sweet collection....

HOWEVER, your 1st pick of the sniper, looking at your CD collection, OMG is that an enrqiue iglesias cd?? LAFF AT U!!!

crojon

I'm New Here
and then we wonder why kids shoot up schools...holy fuck narf that some crazyy shittt. however i must ask...purpose for all of this? do the BB's hurt if ur hit and fully suited..?

Narf!

TD Admin
Most of us don't play fully suited. Just a long sleeve camo shirt, camo pants, boots, and goggles. Trust me, I've gotten plenty of welts and bleeders.

Spinny: you're getting perm banned next time I see you on BITCH!!!

Fork Included

TD Admin
CroJon said:
and then we wonder why kids shoot up schools...holy fuck narf that some crazyy shittt. however i must ask...purpose for all of this? do the BB's hurt if ur hit and fully suited..?

aside from a cool collection the purpose of this is the same as paintball, only less paint and more realism.