• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Narf's Airsoft Collection

vinny paz

TD Admin
Airsoft looks like it could be a better hobby than paintball. Realistic looking guns, without the splatter. I'm coverting asap. lol

Nice arsenal of weaponry Narf. I'd like to see what all those guns look like hanging together on a wall. Like open a closet and BAM.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
u should put all those gun on the wall !!! jsut use diff sized nails, easy stuff. you can do it while blasting Enrique !!!

i can be your hero baaaaby !!!
i will kiss away your pain !!!

hahahahaha

crojon

I'm New Here
ohhophh i see, thats pretty cool then..and im assuming the ranges all vary based on the rifle? ex. Awp shoots farther than m4?

Thats tight, i have been a hardcore paintballer for quite awhile, and I can totally out rambo alot of people, Im happy about how fast i can think tacticaly in battle, as many of you have probobly witnessed in my clutches.

ANYWAYS sorry about the bragging....

Your gear is amazing, so much cooler than the wal mart shit. I am thinking about buying some of that shit for realz, do they match the rate of firing with the actual specs of the rifles they replicate?

My friend has one of those wal mart m4a1 carbines, but it is like, top of the line wal mart, with a high rate of fire and pretty accurate. He kept shooting me in my sock feet lol, so I snatched the gun from him and shot him in the glute and all he had was scrubs on, it totally broke the skin and started bleeding thru his pants haha, it was so jokes.

vinny paz

TD Admin
narfvm3.jpg