Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Yea, I'll wait a couple weeks till more come out watch like 3-4 Ina row.

So much plot setup in that first episode,

DatGuy

TD Member
I'm re-reading Storm of Swords right now, so Im quite up to date on the events of the book...the changes might make me a little angry

I'll be watching tonight

iCe

TD Admin
watched it....disappointed....too many changes

My only gripe was that Sam DID send the ravens in the book. Otherwise it was good, its too hard to but Belwas in the show, and ghost being away from jon only sets up epic return when jon needs him.

DatGuy

TD Member
My only gripe was that Sam DID send the ravens in the book. Otherwise it was good, its too hard to but Belwas in the show, and ghost being away from jon only sets up epic return when jon needs him.

also, littlefinger and sansa, NOT how it happens, its Dontos.

also, Belwas has some major parts in the coming books...

iCe

TD Admin
also, littlefinger and sansa, NOT how it happens, its Dontos.

also, Belwas has some major parts in the coming books...

There are so many characters in the books its too hard production wise to accommodate it. I agree with you that I would like it done that way, but its not feasible.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
No fucks given about the tiny changes. dontos and belwas aren't important. And how could they do the mystery squire on camera? Hero

TurboTaco

TD Admin
They arent gonna pay Hundreds of thousands of dollars to cast for minor characters in the book so they can have 5 minutes of time on screen throughout the series...plus all the derps who dont read wont know any of the minor characters. They already had to accomodate the dumbasses in regards to asha/osha...illiterate fools

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Fuck that, I watch shit and then read the books.

Did for Dragon Tattoo and Harry Potter, doing it again for GoT.
Spoilers are a bitch.

DatGuy

TD Member
No fucks given about the tiny changes. dontos and belwas aren't important. And how could they do the mystery squire on camera? Hero

Belwas actually plays a pretty big role, being with Dany at all times from the point he meets her, saves her life in the 5th book and has an EPIC fucking battle in the 3rd

Andres ellingsen

I'm New Here
I got to tell you, I was a little bit disappointed about the season 3 start, I was expecting a little more action straigth off the bat, because of their ending.
I am thought happy it is back on and looking forward to what this season has to bring !

remember guys: Prepare yourself, winter is coming...