Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

guysmiley2

TD Admin
Fuck me I can't wait to see this. I'm on book 4 now. The series is feckin amazing. Anybody who hasn't read the second book will be mindfucked to shit a whole lot, kinda like in season 1. AND THEN THERE WILL BE SEASON 3. Eventually.

DatGuy

TD Member
Fuck me I can't wait to see this. I'm on book 4 now. The series is feckin amazing. Anybody who hasn't read the second book will be mindfucked to shit a whole lot, kinda like in season 1. AND THEN THERE WILL BE SEASON 3. Eventually.

I heard Storm of Swords is going to be split into 2 seasons since so much happens.

I'm about halfway through the 4th book(A feast for Crows) right now...

iCe

TD Admin
I finished the 5th (dance with dragons) last week and im having withdrawls thinking about waiting 6 years for another book.

DatGuy

TD Member
I finished the 5th (dance with dragons) last week and im having withdrawls thinking about waiting 6 years for another book.

I sure hope its not 6 years...Im trying to pace myself so the wait won't be as long...but who knows with Martin

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Might be more than six. GRRM is thinking about writing a book that's completely separate from ASOIAF. :cry:

iCe

TD Admin
hes finishing dunk and egg's third book first i believe. he should have 100 pages left over from ADWD to go with WOW

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Dude is a walking cardiac arrest to happen. I heard that there were sposed to be 7 books in the Song of Ice n Fire series....srsly dont think the fat ass can make it tho!

iCe

TD Admin
Dude is a walking cardiac arrest to happen. I heard that there were sposed to be 7 books in the Song of Ice n Fire series....srsly dont think the fat ass can make it tho!

I hate u... after all the time i spent reading this (5 months) will destroy everyone if he doesnt finish... I actually met him in a bar he lives around 14th st in nyc.. told me I looked like budd fox from wall st... i told him u looked like GRRM (didnt realize it was him ...thought it was some other fat idiot) and well I told him to finish the 5th one already or ill kill him... thats when he left.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Pics or GTFO

and when GRRM said u looked like bud fox, he was really tryin to say u look like a crazy coke fiend fuck up! haha