Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
So is this thread to talk about the recent episode. Our spoil the later books. Fuck you dat guy, mark your spoilers for shit that has happenef yet. Anyways im pumped selmy returned!

iCe

TD Admin
So is this thread to talk about the recent episode. Our spoil the later books. Fuck you dat guy, mark your spoilers for shit that has happenef yet. Anyways im pumped selmy returned!

Spoilers everywhere...:trollface:

DatGuy

TD Member

I gave no details for the show.

BIOP

You gave plotlines of the future books. I watch the show and read the books at the same pace.

BIOP

Spoilers everywhere...:trollface:

haha I know. Aslong as it's about what already happened. I stayed out of this thread before I watched the episode because I assumed there would be spoilers of the episode. Then theres talk of the 5th book!

iCe

TD Admin
haha I know. Aslong as it's about what already happened. I stayed out of this thread before I watched the episode because I assumed there would be spoilers of the episode. Then theres talk of the 5th book!

Everyone dies, and there are only pictures in 5th book . :trollface:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Feel time?

551928_493308150729979_339970627_n.jpg

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
asdcasdasdasdadasdasd.jpg

*Facepalm*

Too beautiful to have reading comprehension ?

That feel when no one noticed it, in the last 100 comments on the post. lol