Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

amanshotme

TD Member
After episode 8, this one kinda felt meh to me. Was it me or did the action choreography for the arena scene seem really awkward? Anyhow, looking forward to ze season finale. It better be epic~~~

MetalLobster

TD Admin
After episode 8, this one kinda felt meh to me. Was it me or did the action choreography for the arena scene seem really awkward? Anyhow, looking forward to ze season finale. It better be epic~~~

I don't think I'll be able to get dem feels like episode 8. I thought the choreography was pretty good, considering it had
fighters from around the world, like the Braavosi water dancer and Mareen spear fighter.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
What the fuck! It's your kid, not firewood.

honestly felt like HBO is just going for shock drama some times now...

IBcmiem.jpg

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
The more I read and think about the plot turns for Stannis in last weeks episode, the more I am starting to get them. GRRM has said in a interview since the last episode that Shireen will suffer that fate in Winds of Winter...

What it makes me realize, is the set up for a final show down between two kings(well a King and a Queen). In a earlier episode Tyrion says "I came to see if you are the right kind of terrible" this statement is striking, because it has become apparent that Stannis, is not the right kind of terrible. A person willing to destroy to sacrifice his own family rather than suffer defeat is not the person needed to lead the 7 kingdoms into the long night.

Besides, regardless of having someone else burn her, The kin-slayer is accursed in the eyes of the Gods.

R+L=King J

thewhaleman

TD Admin
If Cersei admits everything, Tommen wont be king. Who the fuck is king then?

Also you can tell they spent all their budget on those amazing zombies in episode 8, because that riding dragon scene was shit.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
If Cersei admits everything, Tommen wont be king. Who the fuck is king then?

Also you can tell they spent all their budget on those amazing zombies in episode 8, because that riding dragon scene was shit.

Probably the Tyrell's because they bring in food and money. Also, the people liked Margeary when she was queen.

Was it just me, or did Drogon looked very small when he swooped in?

amanshotme

TD Member

I know right?? It was like watching a fight scene from the early 70s, where the bad guys just stand around and wait to get punched in the face or in this case, stabbed in the face.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
The accusations against Cersei are incest with Lancel, killing Robert, and what ever. If the accusations included the legitimacy of Tommen, Ser Kevan Lannister hand of the king would certainly put the entire faith militia to the sword in Tywin/Maegor esq slaughter.

I love how unsullied are suppose to be the best of the best, much like Spartans but can't hold their own with spears and shields against cats-pawns with daggers in the arena scene lolol

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin
The accusations against Cersei are incest with Lancel, killing Robert, and what ever. If the accusations included the legitimacy of Tommen, Ser Kevan Lannister hand of the king would certainly put the entire faith militia to the sword in Tywin/Maegor esq slaughter.

I love how unsullied are suppose to be the best of the best, much like Spartans but can't hold their own with spears and shields against cats-pawns with daggers in the arena scene lolol
Right?! that's all I could think during that scene.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
I really to see the whole "always choose the door on your right" scene.

But that vision is is great,