Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Dem Tyene Sand titties THOOOOOO

5562a34d1aaec7043ea52155_game-of-thrones-sexual-assault-sand-snakes.jpg

:fap::fap::fap::fuckyes::fapped::pffftch::kanye:

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Was taking a Brains and realized why I thought the Lord Commander voting was so lame and rushed. Where the fuck was Mormont's raven?

:feelscry:

[nsfw]
image_portrait_w858.jpg
[/nsfw]Steve links AIDS no tits pic. For shame.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
greatest sexual scene of GoT

glad blonn isnt dead... hope he isn't gonna get Swann'd

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Was trying to figure out how Jon was going to kill the wight with the bfs by using a tiny dragonglass thinghy, when lo and behold he strikes him down with his sword. Whoa.... diden't know that Valyrian steel could do it. Hope the Crows have a shitload of V.S. in their
armoury . (Thought it was rare). Gonna be a real interesting fight when it happens.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
I think there are only 3 valyrian sword in the show at the moment. Johns, Tommens ( was Joffrey's gift from his father, guessing it got passed down? ), and Brienne of Tarth's ( Was Jamie's until he gave it to Brienne ).. There might be more else where, but pretty sure those are the only ones in the story line.

EDIT: Oh shit there was a dagger wasn't there? Little finger has it?!

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Question: anyone else notice the suspicious person sitting on the front of Johns boat at the end?

amanshotme

TD Member
Hey, I think the character(s) we should all wonder about now is ....HODOR? Btw, time to call up Valyria and order up a fuckton of steel, cuz things are gonna get dirty.

+1 for Lady Stoneheart by the way