Game of Thrones [SPOILERS]

thewhaleman

TD Admin
I started out with the intention to just watch the first one, to patiently wait. I made a very foolish mistake by watching all 4 leaked episodes. GLHF

Last edited:

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
inb4 this was actually a publicity stunt to prove to all the book readers that they were serious about major changes.
Now they will make everyone who watched the 4 episodes squirm for a month until the 5th episode is out :D

Pyro

TD Admin
Hodor+used+hodor+it+was+very+effective_11f187_5287131.jpg

game-of-thrones-funny-memes-13.jpg

goffrey-miss-westeros-game-of-thrones-meme.jpg

6103684.jpg

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RIP Ser Barristan the Bold

MetalLobster

TD Admin
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

All the good characters must die.

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair

What the crap? He's still alive in the books.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Women logic: if i marry one of the slave masters that will end the conflict between the slaves n masters, and stop the killings.

Hurr durrrrr

I hope stannis the mannis takes the throne

amanshotme

TD Member
Women logic: if i marry one of the slave masters that will end the conflict between the slaves n masters, and stop the killings.

Hurr durrrrr

I hope stannis the mannis takes the throne

When you got two nice meaty dragons, why not raze the city and move on? lullll