CSGO videos

Sushicutter

TD Admin
@swan im gonna be posting all my clips on here. if theres any that your gf wants to use just hit me up on steam and ill send you whatever you want

Hinouchi

TD Admin
MOAR! How do you guys record it? Fraps? Or the in-game demo thingy?
I'm using this software call AMD Gaming Evolved, it's AMD version of nVidia Shadowplay feature in their geforce-experience pretty much. It can record without much performance hits like FRAPS or other recording program.

de35fb615e.png

You can do ingame demo record too, but not sure if it's gonna hits your fps majorly.

So depends what video card you have, Nvidia GTX 650 + support Shadowplay.
Or AMD HD7870 + support that AMD evolved.

Sushicutter

TD Admin
I'm using this software call AMD Gaming Evolved, it's AMD version of nVidia Shadowplay feature in their geforce-experience pretty much. It can record without much performance hits like FRAPS or other recording program.

You can do ingame demo record too, but not sure if it's gonna hits your fps majorly.

So depends what video card you have, Nvidia GTX 650 + support Shadowplay.
Or AMD HD7870 + support that AMD evolved.

:motherofgod: I'll have to give this a try. been using dxtory but I cant play and record at the same time or it gets too choppy for me.. which is why i was sitting in spec today while recording

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Let me search on those card.

Both of your card is HD 6000 Series under the name codename Northern Islands Vancouver, so that's a no go. :(

But we support the following code names for Videocard technology:
  • Tahiti
  • Pitcairn
  • Malta
  • Bonaire
  • Curacao
  • Curaçao
  • Hawaii
  • Vesuvius
  • Venus
  • Saturn
  • Neptune
  • Cape Verde

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
The quality doesn't really look that good with what ever your using.

Is the console record comands still broken in GO?

twitch.tv + auto save = best

Hinouchi

TD Admin
The quality doesn't really look that good with what ever your using.

Is the console record comands still broken in GO?

twitch.tv + auto save = best
Yea I was using Medium setting only, I'll upload 1 more at high and see. Only reason I'm recording at medium cause my upload sucks so trying to keep the file smaller.

CSGO record? no idea never really bother using that.