• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

CSGO server needs help

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
Incoming awp contest. Calling it.
I support this!

Since the server is dead... why not put zoo, rails, and Aztec on the map rotation.. give us 1 day a week for TD/darkly only night on a Sunday or some shit with limited awps. All the gayness egon you can handle DERP it up! What made the server great was the randomness of the players. Since the newest patch the falchion case... we've had exams, pride, end of school, Canada day all in the last 3-4 weeks.. it will take a month before all the retards are back into their caves shooting each other and are tired of going outside/back from vacation. Every game I ever played died from mid June to mid/late july.. come late july/early august all the hermits are back from whatever they were doing.. the server isn't dead... nor is it the community.. it's the season. And furthermore... VPP/darkly... awps/no awps. 13yo kiddies- early 20's crowd./mid 20's+ crowd..

Last edited:

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Are you fucking nuts? Server is dead, of both members and newcomers, therefore let's put a password for members only :fulloffuck:

Also, no AWP! This has been suggested multiple times before, and the decision is no.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Old game is old. And shit game is shit. And summer. Changes hurt, no matter how small.

Find the best maps, keep d2 available and if td members actually play, we will be fine.

In my experience over the years I've gotten to know a ton of good regulars, some of whom are good members now. They've all said the same thing to me: "I kept coming back because of the people, and I stayed because of the people." We had a few people drive from fucking New Hampshire to come get drunk with us. No server setting will give you that.

Without bodies and personalities (not guys like Turkish who don't talk) in the server, we will not succeed with the level of success and 'busy-ness' that we are used to, period. It's literally the only solution.

Save your money on giveaways, because you'll only have those players as long as you're giving them free shit.