• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

CSGO server needs help

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Hi everybody!

This is the worst condition that i have seen the server in a long time. First, we need to reset the stats, bring the whores back in. that's pretty much it, should fix it. Also, i hear from ppl that there is a stacking problem, even when there are, like, 3 admins present. lazy, lazy.

BUKKAKE!

@Shotgun Jesus

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Not sure how resetting the stats will fix the problem but is there a chance that people traveling back home for the summer is causing it? If we can get a couple people to idle in spec and change map to d2 around 5pm or so it should start filling up.

Noob.

TD Member
I can't even choose a team let alone stack a team. How is this even possible? If I move from a team to spectators I can't even get back onto a team without an admin swapping me or rejoining.

I think the weather turning nice and people going home might have something to do with it. I also think the night/dawn/dusk maps scared some people off. Hopefully things will start to pick up again as the novelty of warm weather wears off.

When was the last time stats were reset? Didn't it used to happen every like 3-4 months on css? Not sure if it will fix anything, but it couldn't hurt.

amanshotme

TD Member
Since my internet has been making me choppy in-game, I can probably be dedicated team switcher...ie stay in spec and unstack if necessary.

Thanatos

TD Member
We also need to remove the mapvote cooldown from D2 for those of us without admin. I tried to start up the server the other day and it was on some map I'd never heard of. When I tried to nominate D2 it was "recently played" and couldn't be chosen. Mirage was my next best thought but after 30 mins of idling still no bites.

thewhaleman

TD Admin
I'm willing to go on the server at a specific time if a few of you join me, like 7, or something. The problem is starting the server, once you get 10'ish people, with smart maps selected, dust2, dust2 extended, mirage, cache, inferno, ect, you can get enough randos in the server to usually keep it running. The big issue is if something like egon world gets nominated to early in the night, or to late. I love egon world, but if it's not the right time for egon, it'll kill the server. Even great maps like losttemple can run the server into the ground fast if we don't have enough regulars on.

We should also be spamming annoying messages like "Don't forget to add our server to our favorites!". Our regulars are not so regular anymore, we need to attract new people, and get them constantly playing darkly.

The darkly contests are probably a good idea as well, I might get in touch with metalLobster and see if we can up the prize pool a little.

up-n-atom

DARKLY Regular

We should also be spamming annoying messages like "Don't forget to add our server to our favorites!". Our regulars are not so regular anymore, we need to attract new people, and get them constantly playing darkly.

The darkly contests are probably a good idea as well, I might get in touch with metalLobster and see if we can up the prize pool a little.

The spamming needs to promote this website and the contests that way people 1st know, 2nd apply, 3rd donate. The 3rd is a real concern and the spamming needs to apply to all game servers. Insurgency looks to be full 24x7, yet none of those players visit here and participate in our sexual innuendo.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
i havent seen ppl in the server in like 5 days :waitfeel: