• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ON HOLD TF2 Moderator Application for Stan Radner

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
+1 for Stan. I talk to him here and there when he's on the server and through steam chat lot when I get the chance to, he's great to talk to and be fun around.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
I request that my application be put on hold. My band has been given opportunities that we simply cannot ignore at this time and I will have little to no time to play video games. Please do not ask me any questions regarding this as I will simply ignore them. I will be on Steam Mobile a few times a month and you are free to talk to me there. Thank you for your understanding.

- Steve

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
+1

Stan is a very fascinating, polite, and responsible person. Hangs out on the servers where less staff members and regulars go on, and cycles through them efficiently and in an organized fashion.

Made some pretty nifty Pixar models aswell, I along with the community await your return. Good luck with the app.

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
1+
Very honest, polite, and helpful. He is very active on the forums and the servers. Also, he's very good at showing others how to behave, respect others, and follow directions on the servers.

Good luck on the application!