• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ON HOLD TF2 Moderator Application for Stan Radner

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
At this point, I'm actually kind of confused as to why you haven't been accepted yet.

It takes time. Other factors include forum activity, server activity, how you respond to situations, your reputation on the server, your attitude, how helpful you are, and what server(s) you play on. There are better candidates for selection than me.

DJ PWN-3

A Little Darkly
It takes time. Other factors include forum activity, server activity, how you respond to situations, your reputation on the server, your attitude, how helpful you are, and what server(s) you play on. There are better candidates for selection than me.

True that, true that. But judging by the amount of applications that are under review, I would kind of think that they would choose somebody by now.

Stan Radner

DARKLY Regular
True that, true that. But judging by the amount of applications that are under review, I would kind of think that they would choose somebody by now.

Whoever makes the final decision is probably busy with things not related to Darkly or they just need to keep reviewing the applicants.