• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED kandi TF2 staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinnamon

I'm New Here
First off I want to say that Kandi would be the greatest admin of all time, jut because of how sweet and just she is! +rep +rep +rep all the way on this one! Good luck Kandi, may the votes be with you!

P.S. Sorry that i hade you muted for so long, idk why you were muted for me to begin with XD

kath

Spycrab Queen
First off I want to say that Kandi would be the greatest admin of all time, jut because of how sweet and just she is! +rep +rep +rep all the way on this one! Good luck Kandi, may the votes be with you!

P.S. Sorry that i hade you muted for so long, idk why you were muted for me to begin with XD
thnx very much cinny and i stil laugh to myself somtimes cuz now i no why all them times i said hi to u and u ignored me xD i was muted lol :o

HappySticks™

TD Admin
I highly recommend Kandi. To reiterate what has been mentioned already, Kandi is inarguably the nicest and most genuine person that you will ever meet, helping to contribute to her unique, consistent drive to create and maintain a positive atmosphere for everyone on the server. Although I haven't been around the scene enough to know what happened, you can clearly see that she regrets her mistake. Years later, Kandi always has, and always will, represent Darkly to the highest degree.

Good luck.

kath

Spycrab Queen
i just would like to say. im more then ok with if i became admin again. ill be fine with being admin to one server on darkly. i just hope it will be server 2 cuz all the admin i know more and like :P go on there :D dont get me wrong tho. id still go on all servers. admin on them or not :)

OriginalBill

TF2 Staff (newbie)
By far one of my favorite names to see when I log on everyday. She makes the server a better place and is always friendly to everyone. She would make a great staff member, and I'm sure she would do a wonderful job.

You've got my vote.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
+1 As an ex-staff member myself, and since Kandi has been on Darkly for almost as long as I've been on Darkly for; she's trustworthy, good spycrabber, good friend, and overall good staff member. Would approve to see her as staff again(also surprise kandi,never thought you see this guy making posts again :P).

kath

Spycrab Queen
+1 As an ex-staff member myself, and since Kandi has been on Darkly for almost as long as I've been on Darkly for; she's trustworthy, good spycrabber, good friend, and overall good staff member. Would approve to see her as staff again(also surprise kandi,never thought you see this guy making posts again :P).
thnx for ur kinda words sir x hehe, yes never thought ud comment on here cuz itd been soo long since ive seen u on here :P and i still rememnber u when u was admin :). wow we go away back. so we been friends 4years wow :) u r a good friend x not cuz we r good friends.. its cuz ur a kind soul and i was sad and u wasnt admin anymore but that was years ago in the past now :)

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
thnx for ur kinda words sir x hehe, yes never thought ud comment on here cuz itd been soo long since ive seen u on here :P and i still rememnber u when u was admin :). wow we go away back. so we been friends 4years wow :) u r a good friend x not cuz we r good friends.. its cuz ur a kind soul and i was sad and u wasnt admin anymore but that was years ago in the past now :)
Oh my old staff days....must relive....maybe idk. And it's been 4 years? Lord help me my memory is absolute shit! Yeah I didn't pop on much here after that staff business, but was on discord and the darkly forums came into topic....figured I'd pop in and see what was up. Got no other PC clan I join plus no other place I'd call home for tf2. Aww you shouldn't have; but I do my best to be kind.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
"a gun pointed at the head of the universe" -Halo dude

Your a active person Kandi, And your generally liked by the Darkly Community, but the past is the past, i'm not fully aware of the past situations as i was not around at the time of the events in question.

i am not biased about the situation as i have no contextual reason to give a Yes or No, So im gonna stay Neutral until further notice.

best of luck to you Kandi.

kath

Spycrab Queen
"a gun pointed at the head of the universe" -Halo dude

Your a active person Kandi, And your generally liked by the Darkly Community, but the past is the past, i'm not fully aware of the past situations as i was not around at the time of the events in question.

i am not biased about the situation as i have no contextual reason to give a Yes or No, So im gonna stay Neutral until further notice.

best of luck to you Kandi.
Well thanks for that points :) and I will always be active on darkly cuz i love it there :P

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
As of today, I am going to +1 Kandi

She came forward to me and talked to me about the past issues and cleared up her side of the story with me, she answered my questions and the questions I asked were not be taken lightly, I respect that you came forward and talked to me privately about it over the mic in discord, you seem very dedicated and are willing to help, that speaks volume and what is expected of someone who wants to pursue becoming staff, You showed me you could handle being questioned about a sensitive topic regardless of being innocent or not. as for trust, trust is earned, not given, you have been here for 4+ years now, and you are very well known throughout the community, naturally you should be trusted, but thats for the higher ups to decide. Personally I think after today you earned my trust somewhat.

Good luck to you Kandi, I will definitely be watching from now on.

♥Captain Vor♥

DARKLY Regular
What can I say? Kandi has been on tf2 and on darkly for so long she has brought many smiles and friendships along the way. She is amazing and knows how darkly works. +1 for me :bjnotbad:

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
It's going to be a no for now Kandi. You are the "DGN Mascot" Kandi and we all hope it stays that way. You are probably the most liked person in all of Darkly and we all hope you continue to stay with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.