• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED kandi TF2 staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kath

Spycrab Queen
Game Handle(s): Kandi

SteamID: Kandi STEAM_0:0:18772300

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: i was in one 8years ago with my ex and darkly, i was staff for 2years and 5months and i loved it so much. i joined a clan afew months ago called Oz fortress afew darkly staff and friends have been on the server. i am a Moderator.but at the time being the server isnt up. the owner i do know well said should be back up soon and when i joined Oz i never stopped joining Darkly cuz i love Darkly :)

Real First Name: katherine

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: i do go on all servers but mostly im on server DARKLY | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idie #2 | darklytrade.com but i really like Locates server so i may go there more aswell .

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: i would love to become a Moderator again to darkly servers. its the best community i know and friendly staff, i know them all now and there all great. i dont have any hate toward anyone for losing my admin amonths back its all in the past. i do know darkly comes first no matter wut i promise you. so being a admin again would be nice and i wil make it fun for the people on the server. woth all the new powers that i have seen the last afew weeks so i could think of more games and less of me being afk. im willing to do more cause most of my life is spent on me being on darkly :) and i enjoy to do just that.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes i do, i've played on darkly servers 3years now and i played on darkly server 2 everyday.

Do you have a mic? yes, i use it alot

Are you in good standing with the community? yes indeed

Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
TD are like the Russian watching him.... in parenthesis her.. TD is dead.. long live TD...
Also I do this workout everytime I get groceries... winter is coming

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
After coming back from my hiatus, Ive seen kandi on alot, even while shes sick. I would say she is more than determined to be darkly staff. She is always there and probably will be even if she doesnt get accepted. The Queen of Darkly #2

I will say Goodluck.

Last edited:

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
I'll be honest Kandi, there's probably some trust that still needs to be made up. I won't go into any kind of detail about the situation, regardless of what I feel about how it went down, because this isn't really the place for it.

When I first started hanging out on server 2 I knew nobody there besides maybe Techstorm and 1 or 2 other people that I recognized from server 4. After a while this spy would crouch walk over to me and stab at me. Eventually it became a welcome every time I joined the server and even looked forward to seeing her. That chick would eventually go on to become one of my best friends in Darkly and on steam. That chick (it's you if you haven't figured it out yet kandi) would be one of the major factors for me to stick around the servers and TF2. That same chick would then go on to be one of the handful of reasons I decided to apply for admin. when I was doubtful that I would get it. You helped me learn the commands, how to handle trouble makers, and what to do in situations that needed admin. attention. What I'm getting at is that you and a handful of others are the reason I've stuck around and become admin. at Darkly.

Personally I know you were very upset about the situation that happened and I know you were sorry that it happened. While I cannot speak for Darkly or the other staff members kandi, I forgive you for the past mistakes. I would go to the wall for you just as I would any other member of Darkly.

I say yes to allowing kandi to become staff again.

kath

Spycrab Queen
I'll be honest Kandi, there's probably some trust that still needs to be made up. I won't go into any kind of detail about the situation, regardless of what I feel about how it went down, because this isn't really the place for it.

When I first started hanging out on server 2 I knew nobody there besides maybe Techstorm and 1 or 2 other people that I recognized from server 4. After a while this spy would crouch walk over to me and stab at me. Eventually it became a welcome every time I joined the server and even looked forward to seeing her. That chick would eventually go on to become one of my best friends in Darkly and on steam. That chick (it's you if you haven't figured it out yet kandi) would be one of the major factors for me to stick around the servers and TF2. That same chick would then go on to be one of the handful of reasons I decided to apply for admin. when I was doubtful that I would get it. You helped me learn the commands, how to handle trouble makers, and what to do in situations that needed admin. attention. What I'm getting at is that you and a handful of others are the reason I've stuck around and become admin. at Darkly.

Personally I know you were very upset about the situation that happened and I know you were sorry that it happened. While I cannot speak for Darkly or the other staff members kandi, I forgive you for the past mistakes. I would go to the wall for you just as I would any other member of Darkly.

I say yes to allowing kandi to become staff again.

omg wow that is so lovely that touched my heart with them words thnx kesky <3 u mean alot to me. i remember poking u with my knife aswell LOL the good times but im glad i did and im glad i added u cuz from there and onwards we been good friends i still poke u hehe me and darkly r happy u stayed ur a great admin like u new ud be :)

Lone Star

Senior TF2 Staff
Kandi is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met in TF2 and was the first person I became friends with on the Darkly servers when started hanging out on server 2. She is also very active on the server and always greets people with a heart felt hello and here adorable poking jesters.

For me it is yes, best of luck on your app and keep up that pure spirited positive attitude.

kath

Spycrab Queen
Kandi is one of the sweetest and kindest people I have ever met in TF2 and was the first person I became friends with on the Darkly servers when started hanging out on server 2. She is also very active on the server and always greets people with a heart felt hello and here adorable poking jesters.

For me it is yes, best of luck on your app and keep up that pure spirited positive attitude.
aww thnx so much hunni <3 i do try to be friends with everyone :) but thnx for ur lovely comment :)

kath

Spycrab Queen
In terms of raw server presence, the best Darkly has to offer. Also, a super nice person and someone I've known long enough to trust.
thnx u for the comment antimoon :) i do hope to see u on the servers again soon i do miss u :)

kath

Spycrab Queen
thnx u so much locate for them nice words <3 i am on darkly everyday i just liked darkly n staff the day i joined and came friends with tick :D

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
I knew Kandi before I was even a mod at some point. One of the most nicest and dedicated people in the community. She is also very sociable with the regulars/players of the server, which is really good for the players to know who to go to for support and advice.

Now, I do not know much about the issue to which it is not my concern,nor it should be brought up to debate with anyone besides the people involved (no need to start drama now), but beside that I do believe Kandi should deserve a second chance (in addition to humans making mistakes and learning from them). Some do and some don't, but you never know unless you give it a try.

Kandi, I do wish you well on your application and surely many others above me do as well. Good luck!

Richard Matthias

DARKLY Regular
I'll vouch for kandi, she's my 4th oldest friend on my steam, so I've known her for a long time, and is one of the first people I'v met when I first came to Darkly 3 years ago. I think she deserves a chance

Otis ツ

A Little Darkly
1+ rep for you Kandi. i hope you get to become admin again. you were very good at it. and your still well known on the servers. i see that a lot like you so good luck Kandi :relaxing:

CheesySpecs2705

I'm New Here
Pfft where to begin...when I think of Darkly, Kandi is one of the people I think of first. Shes a Darkly Veteran to say the least and is practically on Server #2 almost everyday. Even when shes sick, shes always got the determination to switch on that pc and come visit her favourite place, if that's not dedication towards something I don't know what is! Out of it all though her personality is what shines the most in my opinion, she is one of the sweetest and friendliest human beings I have come across in my life. Kandi is always cheerful and literally greets you the second you walk into the server which is lovely to see.

Whilst my information is limited towards whatever happened for people to lose some trust with her, from what I see it was never to be done maliciously and was a simple mistake. In any case we should not remember our friends for the bad things that happened and remember her for who she is. Just like some guy said I learnt during my time at school. "To err is human, to forgive, divine"

Overall I believe she should become an admin again, her dedication to Darkly Gaming Network is phenomenal and should be rewarded.

Did I also mention she wins every Spycrab? Yep she is one lucky son of a bi- [0 characters remaining]

kath

Spycrab Queen
Pfft where to begin...when I think of Darkly, Kandi is one of the people I think of first. Shes a Darkly Veteran to say the least and is practically on Server #2 almost everyday. Even when shes sick, shes always got the determination to switch on that pc and come visit her favourite place, if that's not dedication towards something I don't know what is! Out of it all though her personality is what shines the most in my opinion, she is one of the sweetest and friendliest human beings I have come across in my life. Kandi is always cheerful and literally greets you the second you walk into the server which is lovely to see.

Whilst my information is limited towards whatever happened for people to lose some trust with her, from what I see it was never to be done maliciously and was a simple mistake. In any case we should not remember our friends for the bad things that happened and remember her for who she is. Just like some guy said I learnt during my time at school. "To err is human, to forgive, divine"

Overall I believe she should become an admin again, her dedication to Darkly Gaming Network is phenomenal and should be rewarded.

Did I also mention she wins every Spycrab? Yep she is one lucky son of a bi- [0 characters remaining]
lol cheesy thnx so much for ur loving words i just loved it. i like to point out i win half the time now on crabys but not 99% like i used to lol :P
and yes i love darkly and im on every day unless the servers r down like last night :( . i love saying hi to friends people i no and to everyone tbh :)

Status
Not open for further replies.