• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Lunarium's Mod/Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarium Şcratchεs

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Lunarium Şcratchεs™ (MTMS)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47648601
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: MTMS ( Multi Tanks Maximum Spawn )
Real First Name: Austin
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Tf2 Trader servers # 2,4
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I Like to keep order and Peace between Players, Insuring everyone is Having fun and Enjoying The full Experience of the Darkly Servers.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? No

Matthew

TF2 Staff
I haven't really seen you before and I'm a regular on Darkly. I suggest you server hop a little bit and get yourself known. Good luck my friend!

Vote: +0

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Instead of just asking "Who are you?," please try to give some actual constructive feedback. I'm not sure how many times it needs to be said, but if you guys want to mess with each other in a thread, go make a thread in the tf2 general section for that. Please stop turning mod apps into spam fests.

Lunarium, I haven't seen you ingame myself, but I hope you stick around. Try making an introduction thread to get to know people here: http://darklygaming.com/forum/forums/hey-im-new-here.105/

Tech45

Senior TF2 Admin
Please stop turning mod apps into spam fests.

Ugh, sorry again for Pure's posts on my part.

Anyhow, I'd take Cmp's advice. If you feel strongly about helping the servers out, I'd suggest being active and making a name for yourself out there. Maybe work on your punctuation skills too =P

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Hey Lunarium - been a while since I've seen you on the servers!

You will need to spend more time on the servers and hang around the forums a bit - both so that the community can get to know you and so the Powers-That-Be are comfortable knowing you visit regularly enough to be aware of any rule or policy changes that might be posted here.

I'll wait to add my vote until I see you around a bit more...

Lunarium Şcratchεs

I'm New Here
Alright sorry for the late response guys but I've made a Hello message for you all to read ^__^ and I can admit I can get busy here and there but is always here to help when I can ^__^ you can usually find me in servers 2,3,4 (4 most often due to server 2 almost always being full :p) I'm on as often as possible ^__^ I'll see you there guys :D

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hello there Lunarium! Try hopping to other servers such as #1, 3, and 5, as I look after those servers (#2 has too much Darkly staff in it, and #4 is abandoned, as that is what I heard), because I want to get to know you more, like I do with other players. Other than that, I have to stay neutral here. Stick around, and good luck!

Lunarium Şcratchεs

I'm New Here
Hello Once again, I've been trying to make my equal share around the darkly servers, and due to the fact server #4 is a "lost cause" it still has its moment of being nearly if not filled up entirely. There I can't make a big impression due to the fact if most Mods/Admins don't go there, People have the feeling to be rude/hateful/racist and plenty of scams and sharks go underway there. I am doing my fair share to get around and meet other admins and mods to make a good Impression, So if anyone would like, Admins and Mods are more than welcome to add me for a short time and invite me to their game to talk and have fun and get to know me :) I'll be On the forums much more due to school being out here In Canada now so I can give the Darkly servers the attention they are looking for :) But thank you everyone for the support and the consideration of taking me into an interest for being a Mod/Admin

I'll see you all around

-Lunarium

Lunarium Şcratchεs

I'm New Here
I would assure I Probably wouldn't but for that honest though I was thinking that was coming during my last post there. Though the offer is still up there, I am always me. But for those Mods/Admins who want to meet me and are not within the same time zone it will be a problem to make an impression. For that you must understand why the offer is out there. But I'm joining each server as I can, Each (besides #2) seems to never contain an Admin unless there is one to many in server 2. But If i was made the request to be met by and Mod/Admin it would make in impression. But I'll do my best to get around anyway, and I am sorry for those who haven't met me yet, It's all due to the fact of time zones or Daily responsibility's. Though I am interested In meeting more of you.

I'll see you around

-Lunarium

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
honestly think you are trying too hard to get the reputation lol
+1 Playing with him right now. Haven't played with him before this.

-Really knowledgeable about trading/darkly
-Helpful/ friendly to everyone
-Tries to enforce rules without going overboard
-PLAYS ON #4

I was stalking mod applicants lol

Status
Not open for further replies.