• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Lunarium's Mod/Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 I have never see you before on any of the servers. You made your application too early man. Become mroe active on the trade servers and the forums and try again.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
+1. Seen him on #4 a few times, and he knows his shit. It'd be a lot better if you talked some more though, I mostly saw trades,

Lunarium Şcratchεs

I'm New Here
Sorry for the late response, I was busy for the past two weeks, and thank you 14bux. Also Paladin, I have been around for about a year and a half, I made my application about 2 months ago, I've been around much longer. on and off here and there but around. Though I am often on server #4 I am making my way through as many of the servers I can. But still thank you all for the reviews and thank you Paladin, It does let me know I need to spend more time on the servers.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
+1 from me. Have worked with Lunarium trying to keep the rage monsters on Server #4 under control. Has very good knowledge of the rules, help those who need it and keeps a level head.

Status
Not open for further replies.