Upcoming Operation

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CSGOMapsWorkshop#announcements/detail/237884834855795392

The deadline is September 15th. After the disappointment that is Operation Breakout, I think that I speak for many people in the community when I say that I'm hoping for more competitively viable maps to be included in the next operation.

From what I can gather from here, it looks like both the new de_season and Brute's de_tuscan have a good shot at being included. I'm also hoping to see de_crown and de_facade.

What maps are you guys hoping to see in the next operation?

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Before the next Operation...
Do operation badges go up to Platinum or is Gold as high as it gets?

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Before the next Operation...
Do operation badges go up to Platinum or is Gold as high as it gets?
To be honest, I don't know. I actually just got silver. I had been neglecting the missions until recently, but I started doing them a couple of days ago because I'm trying to save up for a factory new M4A1 Cyrex. The drops I've been getting so far are complete garbage, however.

Last edited:

Genesis

TD Admin
u said thats what u wanted for your prize i knew u were gunna be top3 so i got it a while ago ill try to get on my laptop tonight to give u it

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
u said thats what u wanted for your prize i knew u were gunna be top3 so i got it a while ago ill try to get on my laptop tonight to give u it
Wow, Genesis. Thank you so much!!! I'm actually kind of shocked at the moment.

everyth1ng

DARKLY Regular
Is this like expansions?
Sort of. Operations are collections of community created maps that are supported with Valve servers. There was a pay wall for previous Operations, but Operation Breakout is currently available to play without putting down any money.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
For the lazy and mobile users:

vT7XBdc.jpg

EYq1fnc.jpg

Mn0mdLE.jpg

oo10TVV.jpg

Ka0NnkH.jpg

j11PKZM.jpg

QWXaq8b.jpg

mawtUcL.jpg

5tibv8S.jpg