• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Ultra Music Festival

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly

Good reply

Its gay because "electronic" music just got popular and the david guetta/skrillex/afrofag/chuckie are terrible and for the mind fucked youth. WMC/ULTRA was amazing back in 04-10 then it went to shit. If you listen to any of the above mentioned you should jump off a bridge.

Agreed 100%. I don't listen to them and they don't even dj live. They put on cd's and dance around like tards. plus they are shit.

EDM has gotten more popular yes, now more mainstream but doesn't mean there isn't good stuff out there still. Lot of good stuff. This is my 1st time actually able to go to ultra so what can i do? I'm excited.

I grew up on Biggie/Pun as I got older I started listening to Techno (Real Techno not afro jack like these faggots call it techno). Jonathan Peters/ Carl Cox/ Victor Calderone/ Danny Teneglia/ Luciano/ Dice/ Carola/ Hawtin.... Those are DJS.

Biggie Tupac for me aswell. Also Wu-Tang clan :) I'v been listening to trance, jungle, real techno since i was in highschool so that would be since like 97?

Carl Cox is the shit. Can't wait to see him live

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Walked by the stages yesterday during a sound test... bass was so loud. Shaking things 5 blocks away. Tons of wops around the area :feelscry:

Team Dim Sum JC

A Little Darkly
Been to wmc twice and ultra def not my thing. 1 hr sets is a joke to a dj... Also stages collapsing isn't fun either. Did they manage to open the stage today? The commercial train pisses me off but it's nice to see Hawtin and Deadmau5 trying to bridge the gap. Check out my sets if you are into more of the "underground" sound. soundcloud.com/justinchung

iCe

TD Admin
Been to wmc twice and ultra def not my thing. 1 hr sets is a joke to a dj... Also stages collapsing isn't fun either. Did they manage to open the stage today? The commercial train pisses me off but it's nice to see Hawtin and Deadmau5 trying to bridge the gap. Check out my sets if you are into more of the "underground" sound. soundcloud.com/justinchung

Deadmau5 ? Is that a joke? The guys Djing on MTV, he put out maybe a good track or two years ago. I give him credit because of his producing skills (which have gone down with his bandwagon commerical), but I would not put him in the field with hawtin

Team Dim Sum JC

A Little Darkly
Deadmau5 ? Is that a joke? The guys Djing on MTV, he put out maybe a good track or two years ago. I give him credit because of his producing skills (which have gone down with his bandwagon commerical), but I would not put him in the field with hawtin
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...228027ea4ad4033a8262ae5300bc8328#.UUNYlRfqnwQ

I've known deadmau5 since he was playing little bars and when his first big gig was orange room. He is a sellout. A friend of mine dated him and he told her that he actually is a jungle/ (real) dubstep guy and is doing this to hit the fan base. I think now that he has the following, he can use his influence to bring the masses to proper terms which is where Hawtin comes in. The Cntrl tour was super successful in London. We had 800 through the door and a seminar that ran out of seats

iCe

TD Admin
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...228027ea4ad4033a8262ae5300bc8328#.UUNYlRfqnwQ

I've known deadmau5 since he was playing little bars and when his first big gig was orange room. He is a sellout. A friend of mine dated him and he told her that he actually is a jungle/ (real) dubstep guy and is doing this to hit the fan base. I think now that he has the following, he can use his influence to bring the masses to proper terms which is where Hawtin comes in. The Cntrl tour was super successful in London. We had 800 through the door and a seminar that ran out of seats

He will lose the fan base by changing music. My favorite DJ to date is Jonathan Peters. He can work a track better than any dj on the planet (when he is on), however he changed to electro and my ears bleed with garbage. If deadmau5 started playing dub again he will be garbage. I like his minimal type music, but I will never understand the appeal of Dubstep (I wouldn't even call it music).

iCe

TD Admin
Dubstep to me is like the death metal of rock. Chainsaws on chainsaws LOL. Check out my sets iCe. Let me know what you think

I will check it out over the weekend. What genre is it?

Some time next week ill post some sets from me DJing back in the day.

Team Dim Sum JC

A Little Darkly
the latest set is from comfort zone lol I play variety depending on the venue but span from deep house-tech house-techno-tribal I'm playing Acid Lounge April 6th if you looking for something to do

Darkmedic

A Little Darkly
Armin is the king. Posted his ASOT 600 performance from ultra. I was like 10 rows back from the front going nuts =D

mandy

TD Member
Relevant to you fags or not, WEMF 2013 has been canelled... WEMF is back in hiatus probably for another few years...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Borat_Disco_Dance_Brown_Shirt.jpg