• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Ultra Music Festival

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
^and that's why I don't go anymore. There should be serious age restrictions (and by this I mean at least 25+) on this shit to make it enjoyable...

mandy

TD Member
^and that's why I don't go anymore. There should be serious age restrictions (and by this I mean at least 25+) on this shit to make it enjoyable...

Serious age restrictions? Based on what, people who abuse drugs?

Don't penalize the younger crowd because not ALL of us can't control and behave ourselves when given the opportunity to go to one of Canada's only summer electronic music festival.
I really hate seeing fucking comments like this based on age.
Who's to say there aren't 25+ year olds that act exactly like that? Or worse?
How about the last two years of me going, getting followed by these "25+" year olds that try to rape you or god knows what.
Maybe then we should set serious age restrictions on not letting 25+ year olds attend concerts where people under 25 are also attending.

iCe

TD Admin

Don't penalize the younger crowd because not ALL of us can't control and behave ourselves when given the opportunity to go to one of Canada's only summer electronic music festival.
How about the last two years of me going, getting followed by these "25+" year olds that try to rape you or god knows what.
Maybe then we should set serious age restrictions on not letting 25+ year olds attend concerts where people under 25 are also attending.

Not condoning rape, but don't dress like a whore. Most girls are asking for it.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Yeah sorry Mandy but there are tons of youngfags at these events now not just on drugs but drunk fucks starting fights and shit now. Electronic is way too popular now, full of FAGGOTS like iCe :trollface:

Buuut there are some oldfags that are derps, like brains.

mandy

TD Member
Yeah sorry Mandy but there are tons of youngfags at these events now not just on drugs but drunk fucks starting fights and shit now. Electronic is way too popular now, full of FAGGOTS like iCe :trollface:

Buuut there are some oldfags that are derps, like brains.

I agree, however, I still think that judging an age group as a whole is unacceptable. Like you said, oldfags can be derps, too. Youngfags can be mature just as well.

It's upsetting as someone in the younger age range having to be grouped with fucks.

Whatever. Rage over. I had a stressful day and that was the last straw.

Fag-on.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon

Those girls don't even look young... and why would they being drunk or rolling make your time less enjoyable?

and wtf @ all you fags bagging on rollers.. Going to a electronic show and rolling is hardly drug abuse. Assuming you don't do it constantly.

Ratatat and Beats antique ftw

iCe

TD Admin
Nothing wrong with rollers Steve the problem is the youth today have no manners they are disrespectful and dumb. They ruined the scene for me too many fights back in the day there were barely and fight or douchebags no they are everywhere

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Nothing wrong with rollers Steve the problem is the youth today have no manners they are disrespectful and dumb. They ruined the scene for me too many fights back in the day there were barely and fight or douchebags no they are everywhere

word

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Scene is full of a bunch of scumbag steves now :feelscry:

I am actually a very quiet and polite person, in person. Scumbag steve is my online persona(lulz, brains).

That last bit is a lie, it takes a mighty scumbag steve to send that girls slutty photo's to her mom and dad.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
steve is like this :
swtor-The-False-Emperor-guide.jpg

Reactions: iCe

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin

Mandy I know a ton of people who are mature enough to smoke, drink and drive a car - but they can't. It's the same thing, here. Sure, there's a lot of people who can hold their own and be mature, but the vast majority cannot.

I'm sorry if I've offended you with this post, but I clearly didn't mean to direct it towards you.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Not condoning rape, but don't dress like a whore. Most girls are asking for it.

Typical victim blaming,

Women aren't raped because of their clothing, but you would know that of you cared to take a look at the facts.

iCe

TD Admin
Typical victim blaming,

Women aren't raped because of their clothing, but you would know that of you cared to take a look at the facts.

Honestly do you know how many sluts claim rape because they regret doing someone. There is RAPE, and then there is .................